Chapter 12:An Eventful Day

I DO NOT OWN UNDERTALE

A/N:So hey fluffybears!So,remember when I said 2 cliffhangers in a row last time?Well,I meant 3.Anyways!Remember the cliffhanger last time?PLOT TWIST!!!Huehuehue!

__________________________________________________

Sans' P.O.V.

"I'm pregnant with Sans' baby."

I stared blankly at Fuku Fire.

Frisk looked about to cry.I patted her back,trying to confront her."Hey..."I cooed."S-So you entered the bonezone w-with her..."she stuttered and sniffed.(A/N:If you don't know what she's talking about,DON'T ASK.)

"I was drunk..."I said."It's true."Fuku Fire said."It all started when I saw Sans in Grillby's last week before you and him are dating.He was super drunk.He didn't seem to know what's going on.But we did it."she continued.(A/N:If you don't know what that "it" Fuku is talking about,DON'T ASK.)

"I-It's okay..."Frisk then stuttered again and softly smiled.I wiped her tears away with my thumb."Anyways...When did you know?"she asked Fuku."I just found out earlier this morning when I had cravings again,the total pain and stuff so I took the test and it's positive."Fuku explained.

"Wow...This is...a lot to take in..."I said."Well...is this the only reason you told us?"Frisk asked."Well...unfortunately no."Fuku Fire answered.

"You see,us female Fire monsters have a very high chance on dying when giving a birth.80% to be exact."Fuku continued.(A/N:I just made that up.xD.Also,those who want to have a family should not be affected by this!)I nodded as I think I know what's going on here.I looked at Frisk and she also looks like she knows what's going on."I need you two,Frisk and Sans to take care of my child in case I die."

"W-What?But...that's...How...How?We're not even married yet."I said."Not that I don't like that idea."I added."Please Sans,Frisk..."she begged."Okay,Fuku Fire.We'll take care of your child."Frisk said.

Fuku signed and nodded in relief."Thank you."she thanked,almost tearing up and hugged me and Frisk.Of course we hugged back.

"Thank you."she said and released us from the hug.She waved goodbye and left.

Me and Frisk are alone in the garden."We're gonna be parents,Sans..."Frisk said,breaking the ice."Yeah..."I replied."Well,possibly."

She giggled at me and kissed me.And I kissed her back.

We both soon broke the kiss and I heard Papyrus' booming voice.

"SANS!BROTHER!I,THE GREAT PAPYRUS AND METTATON HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU."I nodded and kissed Frisk goodbye as she went back inside.

I followed Papyrus and Mettaton walk to the other side of the room.

"So what's up,bro-bro and Ton-Ton?"I asked them.

"SANS,ME AND METTATON ARE DATIBG SINCE THE PAST 2 YEARS."

Frisk's P.O.V.

As I watched Sans walk away with Payrus and Mettaton to the other side of the garden,Toriel approached me.(A/N:GOAT MOM!!!)

"Frisk,my child,I think we may have to have The Talk."she said."The Talk?"I asked,confused."Yes,The Talk.You see,there comes a time when couples get active in some ways."she replied.

Oh...

"Do you know the dance couples do?"she asked.I nodded my head yes."Do you know what you can get from that?"I nodded my head yes again."So please honey,wait."she said."I nodded my head yes and hugged,catching her by surprise.But soon she hugged back.

"Let's go back inside now,shall we not?"she said releasing me."Okay."I replied simply and she held my head as we walked inside.

Sans' P.O.V.

"WHAT?!YOU'RE DATING?!"I asked in shock."Yes!"Mettaton answered."FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS?!"I shouted again.

If I had hair,I would probably ripped them off.

My eye socket glowed blue."SANS,CALM DOWN."Paps told me."Don't worry,Sans.I will take good care of Papy~."Mettaton said.I calmed a bit down.

"Okay.I respect that.Especially as your brother."I said,a bit calmed down."Just don't try anything you flirty robot.If something bad happens to my lil' bro,your gonna HAVE A BAD TIME."I said and grabbed his hair.

He gulped and nodded."Good."I said and let him go.

"NOW CALM DOWN,SANS,LET'S GO BACK TO UNDYNE AND ALPHYS' WEDDING."Paps suggested.I nodded and we all went back inside.

I met Frisk and walked towards her."Hey sweetie."I said.She looked at me and smiled."Hey Sansy~.Mum just gave me The Talk."she said."Oh.Well,the well known ship Papyton is sailing."I said and signed."A lot of things happened."she said and hugged me."Yeah..."I said and kissed her forehead.

(TEM SKIP!!!)

Everyone decided to stop the party and go back home.I told Paps I would be sleeping with Frisk if her and her family says yes.They all agreed.I waved bye to everyone and walked with Frisk and her family.

Me and Frisk wore some PJs(A/N:NO THEY DID NOT SEE EACH OTHER N-WORD.)and layed on her bed as she snuggled her head on my white t-shirt.And we soon fell asleep.

_________________________________________________

A/N:YAY IT'S FINALLY DONE!Sorry that it's a bit boring.But next chappie will be interesting!So bye fluffybears!Luv you!