Chapter 61:Memories

A/N: The place was silent, grieving as tears fell to his eye sockets. HEYY FLUFFYBEARS U LIKE DAT LIL SNEAK PEEK OF A FUTURE CHAPPIE LOL

THE SUSPENSEEEEEE

Am I forgiven for not updating on Sunday?

Lol no valid reason except I was busy and lazy last Sunday, then at 8 o' clock when I was finally writing this, mom said "BLAH BLAH BLAH U HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW SO NO MORE TILL NEXT WEEKEND!!!" So sad..... so sorry lol

LUCKILY MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED AND I'M FINALLY ABLE TO REST!!! Like there's a storm so yah, FINALLY!!! Lol

AND BY SAYING SORRY I GAVE U A VERY SUSPENSEFUL AND TORTURING U LOL

WELP DAT ALL ON WITH THE STORY

REMINDER:No matter what, THIS STORY IS STILL A FRISK X SANS FANFIC

___________________________________________________________

Sans' P.O.V.

"Dad, don't kill her! Please!" I screamed and got a grunt as a response from him, followed by louder sobbing from Paps as he gripped my shirt for dear life.

"I treated you like a daughter!" he screamed at the human, who's eyes were covered in fear, hesitation and.. wrath.

"Why why why?!" tears drip to the floor, making a dripping sound. "If you really treated me like a daughter, why would you kill them?!" her voice cracked at the very end, tears stinging her eyes and gripping her knife more tightly as I stare in horror at a corner while none of them noticed me and my brother.

"I didn't want to kill you! But my parents..YOU KILLED THEM," darkness engulfed her face.

"I didn't mean to kill them! I never wanted to kill them!" dad shouted and had the strength to use another attack.

He summoned a gaster blaster and aimed for her, even though something seemed off with that attack. Yet my focus was aimed on the attack, afraid of hitting Sam.."No.." I muttered.

"I didn't want to kill you either..." and he aimed the gaster blaster to the corner of the wall and shot. The attack was separated into 4 different strips of light 3 faded away while one still soared yet the light was glowing faintly. The attack hit Sam on her purple glasses and there was a loud shatter, breaking it. She stared at the broken lenses of her glasses as aimlessly looked around in shock and dropped her bloody knife to the flood.

She took the broken glasses off as some of it's broken glass fell to the floor while she muttered no over and over again.

"That was the only thing I have left from them!" she screamed and desperately tried to fix her broken glasses. Papyrus suddenly stopped hugging me and looked over to Sam. I still stared at shock, hugging my brother from his chest.

Dad stood up and walked closer to her limp and trembling body and picked her up. She struggled in panic and kept screaming at him to let her go. He squished her body and just a few minutes she passed out (A/N: I dunno how to make someone faint so I guessed I dun't wanna be put in jail for searching how to make someone faint...And I can't find any results lol).

Dad then walked over to us with her body dangling on top of his. He stroked Papyrus' cheek bones and looked over to me with a worried face. He then hugged both of us and we all got engulfed in a glowing purple aura.

The next thing I know was that we appeared in Dad's lab in the surface. There stood a big machine and he carried Sam to the machine, making her seat and plugged a machine on her head, and a screen turned on and showed a lot of lines and pictures.

He then walked over to the screen and pushed a few buttons of different colors and after a few minutes he pushed a big red button followed by a loud ringing sound that lasted for 3 seconds. Then we heard a BEEP BEEP sound that ringed in our ears until dad lowered the volume till we could still hear it but not much of an ear pain.

He then walked to me after taking Papyrus to a room and helped him fall asleep, despite the traumatizing event that recently happened.

"Sans, Sam will forget about the fight okay? She'll forget about my mistake, she'll forget about that okay?"

"B-But dad, she deserves to know! I just can't keep something that personal to her! She's my best fr-"

"I KNOW!" he screamed at me and cut me off as I stared at him in fear and shock. He then sighed, "Please my child, promise me..."

I sighed and scratched the back of my skull and sighed, "I...I promise.."

He then continued, "You aren't allowed to talk to her again, understood?"

Okay, now this is out of the line.

"WHAT?!" I screamed at him in return," Are you high or something?!"

"Please, my child, calm down..."he tried to calm me down,"This is for her own good..."

I stiffened and felt tears sting my eye sockets as he hugged me. And a few seconds later, I hugged back.

He then stood up and went to another room to try and fix himself up.

As I stared at the machine and Sam's body, as I sighed and whispered a sorry.

~•~

Weeks have passed and oh I regret not talking to her...

It was time for monsters to go to the UnderGround and I never got to talk to her and keep our relationship strong. That was when I sneaked out and walked to her favorite place, Mt. Ebott, at the very top she watched the sunset with a piece of paper stuffed in my pocket.

She noticed me and smiled,"Sans.."

She stood up and continued, "Why weren't you talking to me..?"

I didn't answer and thought of a lie for a few moments. I then replied," The war is coming and I didn't want to feel more pain when I get too close with you.."

She knew I lied. She stared at me for a long moment and sighed,"Liar..."

Just then, someone called out for me to go back since it's time to go to the UnderGround while I replied, "C-Coming!"

And then I stared at her in silence while she said not a single word.

~•~

"A-Are you okay?" She asked and looked over to me in confusion and worry and I snapped out of it, "N-Nothing..."

"Well...I came to tell you something..." she said and wiped her tears away.

"What is it?"

She then stared at me,"It's about Frisk..."

___________________________________________________________

A/N: WOWIE I BECAME A MAJOR CHARACTER BY JUST APPEARING IN 2 CHAPTERS AND ADD 1 CHAPTER WHICH IS THIS LOL

I AM THE AUTHOR LOL

WELP DAT ALL BYE FLUFFYBEARS LUV U!!! I'LL UPDATE THIS SUNDAY AGAIN!!!