Chapter 56:Regrets

A/N:YAY FINALLY AN UPDATE MAH FLUFFYBEARS

Kay I bet ur gunna kill me any second....I BET MY iPHONE.WAIT NO

I BET 25 CENTAVOS LOL OR IS IT DIME???DOES CENTAVOS EVEN EXIST IN OTHER COUNTRIES I DUNNO

SO I'LL LET U READ NOW

Oh wait I almost forgot

*makes magic paper towel appear on ur hands*

U might need that for the road

Kay ON WITH THE STORY!!!

___________________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

I danced on Grillby's counter singing my heart out.Yes I'm drunk already.

"Frisk you had 4 drinks already!Get off my counter and I'm calling Sans!Get off!"Grillby called out to me,cupping his face with his hands,but I didn't stop.

I didn't dare stop.

I didn't care.

Men swoon over me,cheering for me as my voice went out of my throat.As my song finished,I basically yelled at Grillby.

"Heyyy Grilbi,get meh a notha drinc pleze!"hiccuping here and there,being tipsy and almost falling off the counter.

"No Frisk!You need to go home now!"

"Whoz guna stap me?!",I replied to his answer to my request,"I'll go ge t meh ow ndrinkz!"

(A/N:I'm sorry if this is hard to understand.)

I jumped off the counter and poured myself a glass as Grillby tried to make me leave.

I took about 5 sips and smiled widely.Jumping on my seat as a human dude enters the bar,he smiled at me and winked,as I blushed red and winked back at him.

His hair was jet black with messy long bangs,nearly covered his eyes,his eyes a beautiful and glimmering shade of yellow,his skin dark as the light of the bar glimmered on his skin.He wore a black leather jacket,a dark blue turtle neck under his jacket,black jeans comfortably covered his legs.He was a bit taller than me,his eyes focused on me.

He smirked at me from across the room,a sexy smirk indeed as he tucked some bangs of him behind his ear.His hands wiping some dirt off his jacket.

"WOAH THERE FRISK YOU'RE ENGAGED-"Grillby told me,letting go of his formality after he saw what I just did.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH GRILLBYZ"I laughed as the dude walked seductively to me and lifted my chin with his finger for my eyes to look at his eyes.I giggled like a little school girl.

Just then he wrapped his arms around me and he pulled my body closer to him.His other hand playing with my hair so freely,it was like I'm in heaven..

Am I really gonna kiss a hot random stranger?

Of course I am,I'm drunk,he's hot it makes perfect sense.

Oh how I'm gonna regret this so bad.

He lowered his head a bit and planted his lips on me.The kiss was hesitant,without a single passion,yet,full of guilty pleasure.At least for me.

Just then the doors swung open,yet me and the stranger,we didn't stop kissing,instead he pulled me closer,our eyes closed tight,never bothering to look at the new guest of Grillby's.For a few seconds we kept on going.

That is until,I could feel our lips parted as he suddenly floated into the air.I opened my eyes wide,my lips slightly open as I watched the man float to the air,a blue glow surrounding his body,his face a mix of emotions fear and hesitance.People gathered around and looked over at us,as I looked over at the doors,and he was there...