Chapter 4:A Great Time

I DO NOT OWN UNDERTALE

A/N:Hey fluffybears!So up there is Be wherever you are of Steven Universe!I think...I didn't make the song.Don't play it yet!When I say you do,do it.Okay,may we see again,fluffybears!

________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

Undyne is wearing a black sleeveless top with some black shorts.Alphys wearing a white tee saying,'I ❤️ Anime' and black long pajamas.Asriel a yellow and green striped-jumpsuit.Mettaton,wearing a pink pajama saying,'Sleep,darlin'.And Papyrus a tee saying,'Cool Sleep Partner'.

"SANS,WE HEARD THE HUMAN LAUGH AND YELL TELLING YOU TO STOP!WHAT HAPPENED?!"Papyrus asked with his booming voice.(A/N:Papy don't ask that.It will ruin your innocence!)Did you do kisses?"Asriel asked with a smirk."WHAT?!ASRIEL!NO!He just said teased me!"I defensed while bluhing like crazy."No."Sans said casually with a frown,also blushing like a blueberry.

"Are you sure?"Undyne and Mettaton smirk while Alphys gasped."U-Undyne!M-Mettaton!"she exclaimed."YES WE'RE SURE!!!"me and Sans yelled,lifting our arms up in the air."Fine..."they gave in.

"So,let's have a race!"I suggested."PFFFTT!A race?Really?"Undyne asked sarcastically."Are you not up to the challenge,bass?"Sans teased with a pun,making Undyne's eye pop open."OH,YOUR ON,BONEHEAD!"she shouted and dragged all of us with her two arms?Fins?Anyway,she dragged all of us to the backyard.

"S-Sorry,Undyne...B-But I won't run...I-I'm pretty s-slow..."Alphys stuttered."If that's what you want,my pretty lizard."Undyne replied."NYEH HEH HEH!I,THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL WIN!"Paps cheered.Sans chuckled,"We'll see about that."I laughed,"Your on!"Alphys went out of the way to the side.

"O-Okay...The f-first to get inside w-wins."she explained,"GO!!!"Then we all ran and ran.

I swear Sans snapped his boney fingers and teleported back inside.

The cheating bonehead...(A/N:Lolz...Mkay,I'll go.)

We all got back inside and we saw Sans drinking a bottle of ketchup."What took you so long?"he smirked."SANS!YOU CHEATED!"me,Asriel,Paps,Undyne and Mettaton yelled.

"NOT FAIR!"Undyne complained and stomped her feet on the floor."Stop being a baby about it."Asriel complained."Yes it is fair..."Sans chuckled."Why you little-"Undyne was cut off by Sans using his magic to lift her up high."PUT ME DOWN,YOU BONEHEAD!"she yelled from way up."U-Undyne!"Alphys gasped."SANS PUT OUR GUEST DOWN!"Papyrus demanded."Sans!Release her!"Mettaton ordered."Heh.This is pretty cool."Asriel said as he watched Undyne float in the air."C'mon Sans..."I said calmly."Fine..."he gave in and released Undyne.Well...he stopped using his magic so Undybe fell to the floor."Uh,what?!"Asriel complained.

"OW!Son of a..."(A/N:Yeah,I'm not gonna continue that.)

(TEM SKIP BY UNDYNE'S RAGE)

It's in the late afternoo,Undyne calmed down.But I swear she still shoot a glare at him.Like this,😠

Sans' P.O.V.

"Hey Sans."Undyne called."Yeah,tuna?"I replied with a tuna."SANS,NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR YOUR BAD JOKES!"Paps groaned.Undyne rolled her eye.Mettaton rolled her eyes too.Alphys is watching anime on her phone.Guess she didn't hear us...