Chapter 67:The World Turned Upside Down

*inhales*
I really should take care of this habit of mine.
*TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES*
HELLO FLUFFYBEARS! I have no reason why I didn't update last week lelz.
........please don't kill me.

BUT!!  I'm le starting a YT channel on meh b-day, December 28 (too early to say dis but whatevs) so... what should meh channel name be? I'mma post some animations, speedpaint (and idk) so yeh.... Srsly, I have non idea what channel name I want.

Kay it's alread 90+ words, I should start writing u guys a chapter!
(P.S.This story is ending in 1 or 3 or 2 more chappies lolz)
(P.P.S. There are some hamilton references here so if u could spot them all, good for u)
ON WITH THE STORY!!!

___________________________________________________________

Sans' P.O.V.

"Sans.... I'm sorry...."

Her voice trailed at the back of my head, those words...

"I didn't... I..."

Panting as I appeared at the middle of the waterfalls.

"Sans, please, forgive me."

Those exact words.

She may not know, or at least remember, but I was with her when she was asleep as I laid her down at our bed.

~•~

Picking up her body from the bar and teleporting back to the house tired me.

But, I loved her.

I loved her, I loved her, I loved her.

Through the pain I've been through she was there.

But... this time... it was her that made the problem.

And I still love her...

Laying her body to the bed, she whispered those words.

"Sans, I'm sorry..."

What..?

Laying down beside her, she whispered again, "I didn't.. I.."

"Sans, please forgive me."

Gritting my teeth, I stood up. "Forgive you...?"

Turning my back, I grabbed her shoulders roughly and she woke up.

"S-Sans..."

The smell of alcohol escaped her lips as she wrapped her arms around me, pulling my body against her's,"Forgive me..."

And before I knew it.

The only thing we did that night was full of passion and anger and despair.

And as sun rose, out of anger and frustration, I left the room and sat on the couch.

And as she woke up and saw me, reflexes controlled my body and slapped her as hard as I could possibly could, TWO TIMES. Without thinking, I left her to rot.

~•~

But that was a mistake.

A DUMB MISTAKE.

Running through the Waterfalls, searching for any sign of her presence, but... she wasn't there.

Wrapping my arms around myself, I whispered words, "Please Frisk, I forgive you. Now please forgive me."

"No matter how many times I have turned your smile upside down, this is the last time I ever say these words."

"Please forgive me!"

Shouting to the Waterfalls as I felt a heavenly presence behind me, "You'll see her again..."

Turning my head behind, I saw no one. And another whisper from a beautiful voice, "Just you wait. But hurry. Prove to me you are worthy of my daughter."

Reflexes as fast as lightning itself, I teleported to the Judgement Hall.

Limping to the floor, I shivered.

The place was surrounded by vines, out of color, yet it didn't stop me.

Standing up immediately, I ran to the exit of the Judgement Hall and I found a plain grey room of where I have never been into.

As the rooms only gotten darker with each step, I hear a voice.

A beautiful voice,

In pain,

Suffering,

"Let me go."

Maniacal laughter surrounded the air, "And why would I do that?!"

"You got what you wanted.. right?"

"I want more than this pesky gem your adopted son stole!"

"Then what do you want?"

"I want that skeleton smiley trashbag you were supposed to be married to!"

My heart flew off my chest.

"...what?"

"I said I wanted him! And maybe that baby in your stomach and your adopted son too!"

"Why? And what in the world made you think I'm giving them to you?"

"Makes everything more fun, don't you think?"

"Oh really? And how will you get him?"

"Easy! I catch him!"

"And how are you going to catch him?"

(A/N:sorry to break the mood but is this boring?)

"Well, I just catch him! Because he's standing right here!"

Then the world turned upside down...

In front of me, I saw the woman Frisk was talking to with a sadistic smile on her face.

Looking behind me, I saw Frisk's horrified expression, "S-Sans..."

Sweat buds formed at the top of my forehead. "See," the woman smiled and giggled like a little slutty school girl,"Easy!"

"Sans! Teleport now!"

But before I could react, two pairs of grey hands gripped to my shoulders as I was being pulled by the woman to her body, a horrid smile on her face with glowing bright eyes.

___________________________________________________________

Yap, that's all. I once again gave u a short chappie.

HEY AT LEAST I UPDATED!

*cricket sound*

*pitch forks and torches with a bit of tomatoes are thrown at me*

*says the last words till next chappie* goodbye fluffybears...l-luv u...

*dies lolz*