Chapter 50:Unexpected Visit

A/N:HELLO THERE FLUFFYBEARS!!!I don't really have much to say so...ON WITH THE STORY!!!

_______________________________________________________________

Sans' P.O.V.

Suddenly a doorbell rang.I could hear Mettaton scream,"I'll get it!"

I helped Frisk up,as she softly smiled and chortled at me.I snorted.

We walked back to the living room in each other's hands."Hold on,Sans.I've been craving for some watermelon.Do you think I could go get some from the fridge?"she asked.

"Sure,why not?"I responded.

And with those words,we parted ways.She walked towards the kitchen while I walked towards the living room,where I could hear muffled words.

Suddenly,the words came more clearer and the voices much more understandable.

"Oh darling,I just can't help but notice you and Sans look so similar!"

"Oh..."

"I just wish my darling Papyrus could meet you two..."

"Don't worry.He will.I'll make sure of it."

I finally reached the living room,to see Mettaton talking with two certain skeletons.

"Oh Sans!Please,join us!"Mettaton greeted.

No matter how much I looked like an idiot,or a dog,I still kept my mouth open staring into the two skeletons who had some tears hiding in their eyes.

"INK?!PAPERJAM?!"

Frisk's P.O.V.

Startled,I heard Sans' scream.I dropped my half-eaten watermelon and snapped my fingers and teleported to the living room.

There I saw Ink sitting besides another skeleton and Sans practically staring while Mettaton seemed a little shock.

"Oh,friends of your's dearie?"Mettaton asked,still startled.

"Hey Ink.And who's the other skeleton?"I said,pointing to the other skeleton.He scoffed at me,and rolled his eyes.

Wow he's a jerk.

"Hello Frisk,Sans!Sorry for my son's behavior.He's usually like this to strangers,"Ink explained,"But once you get to know him and break through his shell,he's just like a big kid,he's sweet."

"Oh,so you have a son?"

"Yea.Introduce yourself,Jammy!"

The boy silently growled,"Don't call me Jammy.Name's PaperJam.Paper or PJ.And you're Frisk?That name is hilarious!"

Next who silently growled,is me,as I clenched my fists.

Control yourself,Frisk...

Suddenly,Sans spoke.

For the first time in foreveeeerrr....~

"Ink,Paper,nice to see you two here.Long time no see,eh?I gotta pick a bone with you two."he chuckled.