Chapter 20:We Meet Again

A/N:Hello fluffybears!Oooohhh,dat chappie name doe and the picture of sad Chara

A/N:Hello fluffybears!Oooohhh,dat chappie name doe and the picture of sad Chara.Did it make you excited?;)No?:(Also,I used a base for Chara.I just don't know who's it from...AND,the contest is coming soon on October 1 2016 so PLEASE PRTICIPATE!I'm not hosting a contest with no participants!And sorry this took so long.I know I should have done this yesterday like my schedule.But...I was...busy...*cough*enjoyingyoutubeandhalf-drawing2drawings*cough*ANYWAYS,ON WITH THE STORY!

____________________________________________________________

Chara's P.O.V.

*BEEP**BEEP**BEE-*

I groggily shut my alarm clock and opened my eyes.It's in the morning,and Frisk is still not home.

If that Sansy did something to Frisk,hell be in so much trouble...

*KNOCK**KNOCK*

Mom opened the door with a worried expression."My child,Frisk still have not arrived?"she asked,scanning the room."I'm afraid so mum."I answered.

"You do know we bought you a phone and you do know Frisk's number,do you not?"she asked."Yeah,I do."I answered."Will you please call her and tell her we're very worried,will you not?"she said."Sure mom."I replied."Well then,after you call her,I have Butterscotch-cinnamon pie!"she exclaimed and smiled.I smiled too.I know I just ate her pie yesterday,but it's so frickin' good!"YAY!"I cheered very childish.She giggled and left my room.

I grabbed the phone which is beside my alarm clock.I first took looked at my current lock screen which is a picture of me and Asriel dad took 2 days ago.

I first took looked at my current lock screen which is a picture of me and Asriel dad took 2 days ago

I smiled and blushed as well.I always liked him,but never got the courage to tell him.

After 3 minutes of staring at our picture,I unlocked my phone to see the same picture as my home screen.I looked through my contacts and saw Frisk's number and her name is 'Sistah',dialed her and placed it on my ear.

The phone continued to ring and ring and ring...

FRISK ANSWER RIGHT NOW OR SANS IS DOOMED!

Frisk answered the call.6

CALL MODE!!!

Me:Thank goodness you finally answered or I'll hunt Sans down.

Frisk:Wait really?!

Me:Of course not.What are you doing anyways?DID HE DO SOMETHING TO YOU?!

Frisk:No,just slept together.

Me:*sigh*Fine.Just come home.Mom's worried.

Frisk:Yeah.Bye!

Me:See ya!

NORMAL MODE!!!

I smiled softly and went out of my room.I started to walk down the stairs and Asriel greeted me down the stairs."Hello Chara!Mornin'!"I smiled."Morning Asriel!"I continued to walk down until...

"ChArA..."

I heard the familiar voice as I started to tremble and shake.Tears filling my eyes.Asriel looked at me with confusion and worry."Chara,are you oka-"I cut him off by running back upstairs.I went in my room and locked the door.

I trembled more.I can hear Asriel knocking on my door."Chara!Open the door!Please!"I heard him.

I felt hot tears fell down my rosy cheeks.

"ChArA..."

I heard the same voice again.A black portal appeared in my room.And a certain monster came out.

"W-What are you doing here?!"I panicked.

"ChArA,gReAt PlAn.To AcT aNd BeTrAy..."

"You bastard...It's not a plan,dummy."I smirked.

"Chara!Who are you talking to?"Asriel spoke from the other side of the door.

"Oh?WhO iS tHiS?"

"Look you sicko,LEAVE NOW!"I demanded and pushed him back into the portal.

"FiNe.BuT tHiS iSn'T tHe LaSt YoU sEe Of Me..."

He dissapeared along with the portal."

"What?!Y-You wan't me to leave?"I heard Asriel.I opened the door to see him,his tears filling his eyes."Oh!Asriel.I wasn't talking to you.I was talking...to someone on the phone."I assured him.

He slowly smiled.I tackled him into a hug and I felt him hug back.

Frisk's P.O.V.

"Welp,Sans.I gotta go."I said,wearing my boots."Bye honey..."he said and kissed me."Luv you..."he whispered."Love you too..."I replied and kissed his cheek.

I went out of his room after waving goodbye.I started to walk downstairs.

I heard Sans' voice."Hey,we need to talk."I heard him say.I quietly walked back upstairs and eavesdropped.

I heard a voice I can't quite make out."Well,see you at the Vile Alley."he said.I shrugged it off and continued to walk downstairs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:YAY!Finally done!Another short chapter that's only 600+ words.I was gonna end this on the Chara hugging Asriel part but this is a Frans Fanfic and I got to add some Frans,am'mi right?And dat cliffhanger doe.Cliffhanger?Dunno.And sorry for not updating yesterday.Bye fluffybears!Luv you!

Edit:Just fixed something up.