Chapter 64:Congratulations

A/N:HEYA FLUFFYSSSSBEARSS!!! Wut was dat? Anyways, I'm SOOO SORRY that I didn't update last week and last Sunday I'm so sorry! Last week, I guess I was too caught up on the finals coming by and forgot how much time passed by and 2 days I go I was working on a project on ESP!(ESP means Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao but u probably dun't know wut that means lol) so that happened.

NOW I'MMA MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONG YAYAYAAY (probably)

ON WITH THE STORY!!!

___________________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

Her figure stood in front of me, so still... so... familiar...

Her deep brown hair danced around the soft wind as her lips curled into a soft grin. Her piercing red eyes stared at my soul.

Her body was stood and still, neither moving an inch except her brown hair playing.

Something was familiar about her.

Something I can't quite pick out.

The girl..no, the woman was probably about in her late 10s, I can tell.

Yet something, odd has just happened, startling me as I tried to make my shock subtle.

Her eyes seemed to glitch and flash a brown color, as her grin only became wider, her tan cheeks glowing slightly pink. Suddenly her hair glitches this time, going from long strands to short strands playing with the wind.

As she twirled around the dark void, a ray of natural light seeped into the void and more have come.

I closed my eyes,shielding my vision from the bright light. But before I could close them, I saw the woman twirl much faster as her jumper and pants turned into something white.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I was graced with the presence of flowing white fabric that laid down the woman's body.

It was a long dress, an adorable mermaid tail one, short translucent sleeves and of course, a long beautiful white veil, nearly covering the woman's face.

I fell in love with the dress, the clothes, the everything. It was my dream dress. The dress I wish to wear at my beloved wedding.

As tears flood my eyes, I realize, there's no such thing as a dream dress, realizing the love of my life is gone forever...

The woman then suddenly grinned wider, yet this time, the grin didn't seem innocent, it looked more sadistic...

As my eyes widen, my vision started flashing black and white as the womanizer only walked closer to me.

My breathing quickened as I suddenly started trembling. The woman looked at me, bottom to top. Smirking as she licked her lips and grabbed me by my arms, "Do you really not recognize me?" her slithering yet, familiar voice passing through my ears.

'Tsk..', she mumbled, "I'm quite disappointed... We are-"

At that right moment my ears rang as I scrunched my eyes in pain, opening them every few seconds to see flashing lights as the woman smiled at me, the creepiest smile I have ever seen and soon...

~•~

My eyes shot open, as the ringing sound faded away. I looked around, my body sore, a few scratches here and there. No ray of light can be seen, no soul can be seen. I let my eyes adjust to the darkness before moving my muscles and yet, as the moment passed by... it was just pure darkness. A spine-chilling sight, even if you couldn't see a single thing.