Chapter 41:Diamond Ring

A/N:HEYA FLUFFYBEARS!So,how you doin'?......Ok,I know......ON WITH THE STORY!!!

___________________________________________________________

Sans' P.O.V.

My anxiety was building up inside.I was nervous as I tried to stay calm and avoid shaking and trembling.

Everyone still staring at us,Metta and Alphys trying to hide their fan girl or boy,side.It can be seen by their trembling and their shaky smile.Undyne leaning,seeming cool,even though she is crossing her fingers.Chara and Asriel kept nudging each other with a bet to see how Frisk will say yes.Muffet and Grillby winking at each other.Tori and Asgore looking at each other with a smile.

Frisk stood tall,looking at the ring.Then her eyes locked to my eye sockets.Her eyes were starting to form tears.

She then finally answered."No..."

Everyone gasped in shock.

No...No?No...NO!How?!Why no?!

I felt as if my soul broke into million of tiny pieces.Tears started to form in my eye sockets,I could hear people murmuring and whispering.My white pupils disappeared,my tears slowly fall down.My smile turned into a small frown.

Until I heard her voice again."No...would be a lie..."

My face suddenly faced her."W-What?"I stuttered confused.

"I said,no would be a lie...because,I SAY YES!!!"(A/N:Did I troll you.xD)

Everyone cheered,throwing a whole lotta of mistletoe everywhere.

She suddenly wrapped her arms around my body,hugging me tightly.Both of us on the floor.Her tears stained my jacket.I was still shocked.

I could feel my soul's pieces stick back together.

My frown turned into a big smile as I hugged her back,tears continued to fall down.

She let me go and tucked a strand of hair to her ear.She still had tears falling with a bright red blush.I had bright blue blush as tears continued to fall.

She offered me her hand with a big smile.I gladly took her hand and placed the sparkling ring into her finger.She looked at me with her eyes,making eye to eye socket contact.I wiped her tears with my thumb,telling her to stop crying as cheers filled the background.She hugged me again,as I hugged back.

She let go of me and we both shared a slow yet passionate kiss,full of love.

After the kiss,we stayed together,hugging each other's bodies.Humans and monsters congratulated us.

"Sans and Frisk are sitting on a tree!"

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!"

"So you two finally tied the knot,punks?"

"My O-OTP is f-finally sailing!"

"Dearies,congratulations!~"

"NYEH HEH HEH!!!THE SECOND GREATEST PERSON HAS ACHIEVED THE HUMAN FRISK!!!"

"Congratulations,Sans,Frisk."

"Best of wishes to you two!"

"Congrats you two!"

We thanked everyone with a big smile and bright blushes.Except Tori and Asgore haven't said anything yet.

We walked up to them.

"Congratulations my dears."they said."Heh,tha-"

"Not to be rude but..."Tori cut me off.Asgore summoned his red trident and pointed it to me.I started to sweat in nervous as Frisk just stared in anxiety.

"If you ever hurt,you'll-"

"Now,now,Mr.Fluffy-Buns,calm down........"Toriel stopped him.

Oh thank god Tori.I owe you...

I signed in relief while Frisk did the same the same thing.

"What my husband is trying to say..."Tori continued.Then fireballs emitted on her hands."YOU'LL BURN IN HELL IF YOU HURT FRISK IN ANY WAY!!!"

Nope nope.I don't owe you one.Bai!

"Mom!Dad!Stop it!"Frisk interrupted them.Making Toriel and Asgore calm down a bit.

She hugged me and faced her parents."I trust Sans to take care of me and keep my heart.And this man right here happens to be the love of my life and I wouldn't trade him for anything!"she said with pride,red blush covered her cheeks.I blushed blue too.

Goodness damn,I love you so much.

"Of course dear.Me and your father are very sorry."Tori laughed while Asgore pouted.She then nudged him,making him snap out of it."O-Of course!"

"But remember Sans..."Chara and Asriel said at the same time,walking in front of us."You'll be the one who will have a bad time if you do hurt her..."

"O-Of course!G-Got it!I wouldn't h-hurt your daughter and sister e-even for a bone!"

We both walked together to the backyard,leaving the tension behind.We both sat down,on top of the green grass.She leaned her head on top of my shoulder.

"I love you Sans...."

"I love too Frisk..."

________________________________________________________

A/N:AWWW!!!Such a cute chappie!Well,I dunno 'bout you guys but it is cute for me!So,that is all!BAI FLUFFYBEARS LUV YOU!!!