Chapter 33:Bad Time

A/N:HELLO FLUFFYBEARS!!!Did ja miss me?Or just the story?Anyway!I don't own art above!So before we go to the story,I see some people REALLY waiting for the next update.Jeez,SOMEONE EVEN ASKED IF THIS IS GONNA CONTINUE!!!So,I wanna explain.Yes this will continue.School is hard guys.I REALLY need a scholarship or I'm going to Canada.So I decided to just update ONCE A WEEK.Specifically,Sunday.But soon,on vacay,like Christmas and Summer,I'll be back on my own schedule!Which is update on Sunday,Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday.But!REMEMBER,THIS STORY WILL CONTINUE.NO MATTER HOW LONG UNTIL I UPDATE.Ok?Ok!Sorry for the long boring inconvenience.ON WITH THE STORY!!!

________________________________________________

Sans' P.O.V.

"WeLl wElL wElL...LoOk WhAt We HaVe HeRe?"

I heard a familiar voice as I looked behind me.

I saw a familiar looking fellow skeleton just behind me.

(A/N:I do not own art.It's...ERROR!!!"DUH!You made it to obvious!""DUH!It's obvious!""DUH!The clues all point to him!""DU-"Okay for crying out loud stop.)

"Y-You?!"I stuttered in shock.

Sans,stay calm.You don't want to other to come back here from outside and DIE.

"W-WHY?!"

"I'lL eXpLaIn LaTeR...FoR nOw,LeAvE."

"YOU BASTARD I'LL STAY!!!"I argued.

He laughed maniacally."FiNe.I dIdN't wAnT iT tO cOmE lIkE tHiS.BuT yOu LeAvE mE nO cHoIcE."

I chuckled darkly."Let me ask you..."

As I let go of Frisk and stood straight.

"D O Y O U W A N N A H A V E A B A D T I M E?"

"I tHoUgHt YoU'lL nEvEr AsK!"

And he laughed maniacally.

It's time...

(A/N:PLAY THE VID 👆!!!IT WILL ADD MORE OF THE ERROR VS SANS FEELS!)

And the music began...

I raised bone attacks.He dodged them quickly as he laughed with terror.

He summoned his blue wires.He was about to grab my soul yet I dodged.

I summoned my Gaster Blasters.8 to be exact.The blasters circled him.He looked at them and pulled on a devious smirk.The Gaster Blasters shoot as the laser was about to hit him,he jumped high dodging the attacks.

As he was in the air,he summoned some bones and shoot them at me.

Left right.Left right.Left right.

I dodged them all.

He then landed the floor with a loud thud.

He summoned a blue attack.A bone.It was about to hit me.I stayed still.Until the blue attack glitch into a normal attack right when it was about to hit me,shocking me.I jumped to the left,completely dodging the attack.

I raised bones from the ground as he jumped high again.

He used his blue wires to try and catch my soul again from up above.I dodged to the right.

"JuSt DiE aLrEaDy!"

"NOPE!"

I lift my hand up,using my mind controlling powers to catch him from falling.I was about to slam him to left wall until he summoned his blue wires to go to his back and push him away.The hit the wall plan failed.

He then summoned two larger and black Gaster Blasters.He shoot them as he fell to the ground.The laser was about to hit Frisk.MAN!!!HIS GASTER BLASTERS ARE FAST!I used my powers to lift Frisk up just in time,completely dodging the attacks.I trapped Frisk in a blue bubble where she can be safe.

"HaHaHaHaHa!YoU rEaLlY dO cArE aBoUt HeR!"

"OF COURSE I DO!!!"

Suddenly,a blue attack went to me as I was moving to the right.But...Why am I still alive?

I looked up and saw a knife come in front of me,reflecting the blue attack to the other side and was about to hit Error but he dodged.

I looked behind me as Chara stood tall as the knife went back into her hands.

Behind her was everyone else.

I smiled.

"YoU'rE nOt AlOnE eY?"

I chuckled."Of course..."

"Why would I be alone?"

Fire balls started appear in Toriel's and Asriel's hand.Asgore raised his red triton.Mettaton prepared his attacks.Undyne summoned her spears.Alphys wore some armor and grabbed a knife.Papyrus summoned bone attacks.

(A/N:STOP THE VID IF IT'S NOT DONE YET!!!PLAY THIS INSTEAD!!!👆)

My theme started...Now the real fun starts...The real battle...

Toriel and Asriel shoots their fire balls at him.He was shocked and dodged.As he was dodging their attacks,Undyne threw spears at him with Alphys throwing small knives.Error continued dodging everything with sweat in his skull.

Mettaton shoots his attacks,especially his legs,flying to Error causing him more to dodge.Papyrus threw bones at Error.Asgore uses his triton to spin it around,making red lines that Error have to avoid.Chara kept jumping and dodging everyone's attacks and kept on trying to hit Error with her knife.

Error seems tired.

My turn!

I shoot bones everywhere with blue ones and normal ones.

If he survives this,I'm gonna unleash my SPECIAL ATTACK.

He kept dodging everything until he landed on the ground.Panting."This...isn't the...last you see...of me!"He teleported away.

Me and the gang cheered.

Until a familiar voice was heard.

"Sans..."

________________________________________________

A/N:DUN DUN DONE!!!CLIFFHANGER!!!Remember what Error said!"This isn't the last you see of me!"So remember it!Also,sorry for this badly detailed action packed chapter.Action writing isn't really my strength...But hope ya liked it anyway!BYE FLUFFYBEARS!!!LUV YOU!!!