Chapter 38:Cool Down

A/N:Hello there FLUFFYBEARS!

You:*pouts*

Me:Anyway,sorry for not being able to update yesterday.I was busy preparing for the Christmas Party earlier.And now that it's over,you know what that means!YES FREEDOM!!!BTW,there's gonna be a mini lemon on this part.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ...I'm starting to feel regret...ON WITH THE STORY!!!

_________________________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

*BEEP**BEEP**BEE-*

I groaned and groggily turned my alarm.I opened my eyes.

What the heck?

All I could see was a yellow scene...

I raised my hand and felt a note on my forehead.I took it off.

I look over to my left,to see no Sans.

"Maybe he left this note...And stuck it on my forehead."

I softly laughed.

"Classic Sans..."

I looked over to the note and started reading.

.............................

I smiled.Especially at the XOXO part.

I stuck the note into my alarm clock and left my room.

My arms and legs still wrapped with bandages.

Wow...I'm such a damsel in distress...And I hate it...

I started walking down the stairs to see mom,dad,Asriel and Chara waiting for me.

"THERE YOU ARE WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!"Asriel and Chara jumped on top of me.Mom and dad chuckled.

"C-Can't..........breathe...!Bruises.....h-hurt...!"

They let go of me,saying sorry over and over again as I keep saying it's ok.

Mom made pancakes and we all dig in to the delicious treat.

"Wow mom!This is the best pancakes you ever made!"I complimented and took another bite."Why thank you my child!"she said gleefully.

"Anyway,mom,dad,Azzy,Char-ry-"I started but then cut off.

"Wait...What do you mean 'Char-ry'?"Chara asked.

"My new nickname for you now don't bother me.Anyway,can I come to Sans and Paps' house?"

"Why,I suppose you could."dad said."But just don't stay too long.We're all having a welcome back party for you at 6."

I nodded my head yes and continued to eat the wonderful pancakes stacked on my plate.

After eating my food,I rushed to the kitchen and washed my plate and fork.I placed them into their rightful places.I then rushed past everyone to my room.I grabbed my phone and started texting Sans.

TEXT MODE!!!

Frisk:Hey Sans!I see you placed the sticky note on my forehead this time!

Sans:Hey.Well,at least I didn't wrote anything on your forehead.

Frisk:Well,I guess you're right.Can you come by here at a few minutes?I wanna stay with you for a while.

Sans:Sure.See you then.

Frisk:See ya later,alligator!

Sans:Haha.See ya my bunny.