Chapter 59:Determined

A/N:Hello fluffybearssssss!So why am I not screaming?Because.....SCHOOL IS HELLLLLLLLLLLLL ye (I have no idea what to name this chappie so let's stick with that.)

Welp ON WITH THE STORY!!!

___________________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

"Hello?"

I smiled and replied,"Hey Ink.Can I ask you a favor?"

(A/N:BWAGAHAAHAHAHA SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT I MADE ALL U HOPE FOR NOTHIN!!!U THOUGHT SANS CALLED BUT NO IT WAS A SPECIAL SANS,WHICH IS INK SANS BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH kay continue)

"Um,what favor?And are you alright?"

I frowned suddenly,"I-I'm doing fine."

FINE = Depressed,Suicidal,Not fine,wanna die,regretful,useless,broken,fragile,anxious,falling apart,pathetic,lonely,rejected and defeated....

"A-Anyway,"I quickly changed my tone,but I guess it's understandable due to the mood swings of pregnancy,"You're back in the void right?"

"Uh,yea."he replied.

"First off,if you found more about Purēya,can you please tell me where they're staying?"

"Woah,how come I have to tell you?We're all supposed to fight her together."

So Purēya's a girl,ey?

"I know that!I just,have to find out."

"Tell me why Frisk."

"Oh come on,Ink!"

"For the last time,I need you to tell me-"he was cut off by a loud shout,"SHE IS STAYING AT THE UNDERGROUND CAN INK STOP TALKING WITH YOU NOW?!"

"Wait,Ink am I on speaker?!"

"Oh sh*t,uhh yea you are.But no don't listen to PJ,he's bluffing!"Ink frantically said.

"Yea right,"I rolled my eyes,"Anyway I need you to do this favor for me.I need you to come to the UnderTale universe and distract Sans.Wherever he is."

He had this hesitant tone in his voice as he spoke back,"...Why do I need to distract him..?And can't you just call him..?"

"He isn't answering my calls and how am I supposed to do something while distracting him?Please Ink.I need you to do this for me."

Silence....

"I don't know if I wanna do that Frisk,I can't without a proper explanation."

I sighed,"Fine I'll tell you.I'm planning on getting us back together.You do know we're over right?"

Lies...

"I do know that,but...really?I would think your friends would be the people that'll be getting you two back together?"

"Of course!They'll be helping me as well.I just REALLY need you to distract Sans.For me,Ink."

More lies...

A sigh was heard from the other end of the line,"Fine.What do you need me to do?"

"Great.I just need you to distract Sans for me.And maybe bring PJ with you."

PJ suddenly shouted again,"HEY I DON'T WANNA GO!"

"Oh wait,hold on,how am I supposed to distract someone THAT depressed?"