Chapter 31:Here Comes A Thought

A/N:Hello fluffybears!Sam is back with the new chappie!Anyway,ON WITH THE STORY!!!

_______________________________________________

Sans' P.O.V.

"FRISK!!!"

I bolted up right my bed screaming.

I was sweating,blue tears slowly fall down,my breathing was hard.

The thought of what Frisk said and her look made me grow worried and scared,sending chills down my spine...

And her words kept repeating in my mind...

Help!

SAVE ME!!!

Help!

SAVE ME!!!

Help!

SAVE ME!!!

I was horrified...

And her loud blood curling traumatizing scream.

I cried,sniffed,I was losing my mind.The thought of her in danger all because of me is making me nuts...

"BROTHER!!!"

Papyrus bursts into my room and running up to me as my hand covered my face,crying,weeping...

(A/N:Awww...Art does not belong to me.)

He ran to me and hugged me.I can sense his pure worry for me as I hugged him back,weeping...

"Brother...It'll be alright...Frisk will be fine..."he cooed with his soft and quiet voice."Would you like to tell your nightmare with me?"he asked.I shake my head.Disagreeing to the idea.

I'll hide my nightmare for now...

We both broke the hug and he smiled at me.

"Paps,we need to find Frisk...NOW."I said.

He looked terrified but his face soon turned into a look of understanding.He nodded at me.I weakly smiled back and he hugged me again.

After the hug,he came back with his happy self."SANS!WOULD YOU LIKE A PLATE OF SPAGHETTI BEFORE WE GO?"he asked.I weakly smile and nodded.

He soon left the room.

I grabbed my phone and dialled Chara.

I placed the phone on the side of my skull and she soon answered the phone,sniffs here and there.

CALL MODE!!!

Chara:*sniff*S-Sans?

Sans:H-Hey kiddo...Stop you're crying...W-We'll find Frisk soon...