Chapter 27:After A Lil' Nap

A/N:Hello fluffybears!I'm back!With a new chapter!ON WITH THE STORY!!!
__________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

"D-Dada?"

The voice startled me and Sans,seeing Sander already awake from his nap,looking at Sans.

Both of us are shocked.

Did he already say his first word?!

Sans stood up and walked to him,carrying him up."You already said your first word...You're pretty smart and good for a little monster boy..."Sans said as Sander laughed.

I smiled at the two boys.

He let Sander down and walked up to me.He smiled at me.He sat next to me and hugged me close.And,of course I hugged back.

"HUMAN!THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS PREPARED DINNER!"Papyrus called out from downstairs.

We stood up and walked downstairs."COMING!"we yelled.

BZZZ BZZZ

My phone suddenly buzzed,startling me and Sans.

I FORGOT ABOUT MOM,DAD,ASRIEL AND CHARA!!!

I looked out in a the window,seeing the sun setting.

Shoot...

I grabbed my phone and saw 4 missed calls from everyone and A MILLION TEXTS.

Double shoot...

We looked at each other in pure worry and nervousness.Then my phone buzzed again.It was mom...

I gulped in nervousness...

I answered the call and...

CALL MODE!!!

Frisk:Hello?

Toriel:Look who finally decided to answer.

Frisk:Sorry mom!Heh...Slept with Sans for a nap.I'm gonna eat dinner with them okay?

Toriel:Fine...But my child,please don't forget to inform us when anything like this happens.And of course.You may eat dinner with them.Then come back home so we can buy our clothes for your coronation tomorrow.

Frisk:Of course mom.Sorry again...

Toriel:At least you're fine.Well then,please come back home-

NORMAL MODE!!!

I know exactly what's gonna happen here so I clicked speaker.

CALL MODE!!!

Toriel:-or you're gonna have a ba-aaa-ad time.

Sans:Isn't that MY line?

Toriel:Oh my!I'm in speaker,am I not?

Frisk:Yes you are mom.

Toriel:Well then,hello Sans!

Sans:Sup Tori.And sorry about the whole Frisk not in your house thing.and nice pun though.

Toriel:It's ok Sans.Just bring her back home at 7.

Sans and Frisk:Yep!Bye!

Toriel:Goodbye!

NORMAL MODE!!!

Me and Sans chuckled with a sigh of relief.

"Paps probably waiting for us,c'mon."I said.He nodded and we both continued to walk downstairs to see Papyrus looking enthusiastic as always.

We both ate dinner which is unsurprisingly spaghetti.But even better spaghetti!Paps have certainly been improving a lot lately!

After dinner,I walked out of the house with Sans,waving goodbye to Papyrus.

Sans snapped his fingers and we both teleported back home.I was a lil' dizzy,ok,a LOT dizzy.

I feel on top of Sans.We we're both a blushing mess.Yet he grinned(A/N:Sinners...Tell me you thought something was gonna happen because of the grin.)and helped me up,still like a blueberry.And me,like a tomato.

I knocked on the door and Sans was tackled down by Chara and Asriel."SANS!!!WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO FRISK?!"my two siblings shouted,making dad,mom and me chuckle.

And they all noticed my hair.Except Chara."My child!What lovely hair you have!"mom said happily."You used your powers did you not?"she asked.(A/N:Yes they know about the powers.)"Yeah!I did!"I said."Well,beautiful,my child."dad complimented.

"But Sans...Next time,tell us when something like this happens again..."he said pointing to Sans.I laughed,seeing Sans nervous.

2 HOURS LATER

Everyone went home with after our shopping spree.

Man,is it really that hard to find some clothes...

I can't wait to lay on my bed.And that's what I exactly did.

________________________________________________

A/N:Ya I know,short and boring chappie.But I have a reason for that!Becuz something BIG will happen on the next chappie...Also known as Friday The 13th...*evil laughter*Welp,BYE FLUFFYBEARS!!!LUV YOU!!!