Chapter 1:A Short Visit

I DO NOT OWN UNDERTALE

Frisk's P.O.V.

Sans appeared with his magic making me shriek.He chuckled.The same blue jacket still wrapped his body with his funny grin.I blushed hearing and seeing him again.But I swear he has gone more taller,more attractive,funnier every time I see him.

And right now his just staring at me.Locking his eye sockets on my eyes.OH MY GOSH!MY EYES!

Sans' P.O.V.

Wow...Her eyes are beautiful...I feel like I'm in a chocolate pool.The sparkle,the chocolate color.

She's...really pretty...WHY DID I JUST THOUGHT THAT?!

I could feel my skull show a tint of blue and a bulb of sweat was falling.Then she gasped and closed her eyes shut.Awww...I pouted,causing her to giggle.

"Hi Tori.Hi Asgore."I greeted the Toriel and Asgore."Hey Asriel,my man!"I exclaimed,high-fiving with Asriel."Hey you nasty flower."I greeted Flowey who hissed and growled."NASTY?!YOU HAVE BEEN WEARING THE SAME JACKET FOR 6(A/N:I think they first met 6 years ago,I don't know :D)YEARS!"he argued.I chuckled and looked at Frisk.

I really wanna see her chocolate deep brown eyes!

"Hey,kiddo."I greeted her.She smiled."Hey lazy bones."she chuckled.I hugged her not too tight.Her parents are here!I then let her go.She was red.

GREAT JOB SANS!YOU MADE HER UNCOMFORTABLE!

"I didn't know you could open your eyes."I said,trying to forget of the awkward atmosphere."Oh.I can open them.Just not around much people."she replied,still red."Why not?"I asked."I'll tell you soon."she said.I smirked."Can I at least see them?"

"Oh.U-Um...Sure,I g-guess..."she answered."C'mon,you sound like Alphys now."I teased."Fine..."She opened her eyes.They're so beautiful..."Sans?"I snapped out of it,shaking my skull."Can you keep them open?"I asked."U-Um...S-Sure..."she answered as she pulled a string of her shiny brown hair behind her ear.

"Sans,when are you and Frisk leaving?"Toriel asked."Oh,just a few minutes later."I answered.She nodded."Would you like some tea or a slice of butterscotch cinnamon pie?"

I cheered,lifting my bony arms up."Yeah!"I laughed.She giggled and stood up,leaving her book back on the bookshelf and walked away.

I looked back at Frisk.She's looking at me with her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.I chuckled."So,kiddo.Wanna play video games?I'm sure I'll beat ya down to the bone."I winked.She giggled.We sat next to Asriel and he gave us both controllers.

"No cheating,Sans.We know how you are with your magic."She complained."Yeah..."Asriel added.I smirked."Fine."I said.They laughed.I smirked and we played the game.

"Be careful Sans,Frisk is a lil' Frisky when she's playing."Asriel warned me."Pffftttt...We'll see about that."I said and started playing.

TIME SKIP!!!

"HOW DID YOU WIN?!"I yelled,practically smashing the controller on the floor.

HOW DID THIS KID WIN?!

She laughed with Asriel and Asgore seemed impress."How the f-"then I remembered what Toriel told us."How the...freak...did you win?!"I asked her,thinking of another word.She laughed.

Then,Toriel came in."My children,Sans and Asgore the food is ready."she said.All of us stood up and walked to Toriel.And there Frisk is again with her gimme-that face.

We all sat on the table and ate our slices of butterscotch cinnamon pie and some tea.It never gets old.

After we talked about some stuff in the living room.Until I excused myself to go outside.

I walked out to their background and looked at the neighborhood.Humans and monsters were living here,playing.It's nice what Frisk has given us.She gave us freedom.And until now,she haven't used reset.She really is some kid.Some human.

I kept thinking about her for a few minutes.Her chocolate brown eyes,her sweet smile and ringing laugh,her smooth silky hair...I signed.

What am I feeling?

"Sans?"I heard a familiar female voice.I looked behind and saw Frisk showing herself with that beautiful smile.

BEAUTIFUL?!WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!

"Oh,hey Frisk."I said.

Then she tripped on the way down the stairs.And since I'm very near,I caught her.

Our foreheads touching together.Her nose touching where my nose is supposed to be.My bony arms,wrapped on her waist.Her lips are barely touching my teeth.Her face red,and mine like a blueberry.I slowly pulled her closer,then stopped.Now's not the time."S-Sans..."I let her go,helping her stand up.

We awkwardly stared at each other,then laughed.Trying to forget about what happened.We went inside.They are still staring at us.

Yup,this is awkward.

I coughed,trying to break the ice."C'mon,Frisk and Asriel.Let's go get your stuff for the sleepover."I said."Wait,there's a sleepover?"Frisk asked."I'm invited?"Asriel asked."Duh to both of your questions."I said,like it's the most obvious thing in the world.They nodded and we went upstairs.They both soon parted ways and went to their rooms.

I followed Frisk to her room,and there I saw her packing some PJs in her bag.She noticed me and smiled."Hey Sans!"she greeted."Hey kiddo."

"Help me pack will ya?"she asked."Nah.I'm bone tired."I said with a pun.She giggled."Come on,lazy bone!"She grabbed and made me help her.

Soon,we walked back down to meet the rest of the family."Sans,please take care of Frisk and Asriel."Tori said."Don't worry,Tori."I reassuered her.Then we said,bye-bye.

I snapped my fingers and blue magic wrapped around me,Frisk and Asriel.We teleported back to my house where everyone is already is.

Time to have a great time.Frisk...