Chapter 44:Hannah

A/N:HI FLUFFHBEARS!!!*listening to Melanie Martinez's album*So,I know it's been a long time.I was really not in the mood for writing.But it's been weeks since I updated.So I kinda pushed my feelings away and started writing.So...ON WITH THE STORY!!!

___________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

A girl with an ombré of dark pink to light pink and a bang covering her other eye.She have a grey eye with a slight green tint and the other eye is under her bang.She had lightly pale skin.She wore a purple dress with blue long sleeves.She also seems to be wearing a necklace.The purple dress has a heart with a blue heart and inside has spear and a pair of glasses.She wore long white stockings with black sandals.

(A/N:ART MADE BY THE GREAT jenickajanematibag !!!SORRY THIS CHAPPIE TOOK SO LONG!)

"U-Uhm....I need to go get Sander by now,uhhh hold on..."Sans said and teleported away.

Wow,this is so rude...

He teleported back with Sander wearing a little tuxedo in his arms.I nudged him in the shoulder.

I 'coughed'."Hi,I'm-"me and Paps said at the same time.We both laughed.

"ANYWAY,HUMAN.MY NAME IS PAPYRUS!THE GREAT PAPYRUS!!!"

"And I'm Frisk.Nice to meet you!"I gave a warm smile.

She showed a slight smile.

And everyone started talking.

"Call me Sans,kiddo.Brother of the Great Papyrus.And fiancé of the Beautiful Frisk."Sans winked at me,causing a slight blush to form.

"Hello darling!I suppose you have heard of me!Mettaton!Rings a bell?~"

"Howdy.Mayor Asgore."

"I'm his wife,Toriel."

"HOWDY!MY NAME'S ASRIEL AND THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE IS GIRL-"

"I'M NOT GIRLY!Anyway!I'm Chara,this is Asriel my idiotic brother and Frisk right there is our sister."

"This baby is Sander.He's my son."

The girl still had the same slight smile."I-I'm Honour A-Anastasia.B-But call me H-Hannah.I'm the n-new Fishermen..."

All our mouth hung open.Except for Sans."Oh!So you're the new family member!Guess Undyne and Alphys adopted a new kid."

"Y-Yup...L-Let's go inside,shall we?"she replied and opened the door.She ushered us to go inside after her,which we all did.Sander laughed a little,causing me and Sans smile.

We went inside the house,seeing the room decorated with streamers,balloons and a big sign that says 'Welcome to the family!'.Different foods were on top of a table.And of course,Undyne and Alphys smiling brightly.

"I bet you all met our baby fish?"Undyne chuckled."She's cute!"I giggled.Hannah had a blush.

"WOWIE!!!!YOU GUYS DID WELL!!!CAN ME AND TORIEL PUT OUR FOOD TO THE TABLE?"Papyrus asked.

"Thanks Paps.Wouldn't have done it without Alphys' genius mind.Of course."Undyne said and winked at Alphys.

Papyrus and Toriel smiled.They walked off to the big table and placed the spaghetti and the cinnamon butterscotch pie.

"M-Meet our daughter Hannah!"Alphys laughed."YUP!"Undyne said and hugged the family."Congrats guys!"we all cheered for them.

Undyne gave bottles of orange juice to everyone.Including herself,Hannah and Alphys.

"For the new member of the family!"Undyne and Alphys said,raising their bottles.

"HERE,HERE!!!"

________________________________________________

A/N:Welp,that's all fluffybears!Sorry for the rather short chapter!Hope you liked it anyway!Stay tunes for the next update!And the art above is made by the Queen Of Ship names,jenickajanematibag !

BAI FLUFFYBEARS LUV YA!!!