Chapter 5:All Good Things Come To An End

I DO NOT OWN UNDERTALE!

A/N:Hi fluffybear!WARNING:THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE TRIGGERING!!!The drawing up there is  made by my friend and follower,jenickajanematibag.I suggest you check her out!So the reason why I didn't update it in Saturday,my actual schedule,unless your time zone is different,is because,I'm super excited for this!Well,here you go!I don't have anything else to say so...ON WITH THE STORY!!!

_________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

My eyes are shut closed.Yet I still can see anything...

I'm at an odd place.And the reason why is because it's very familiar...Like a place where I always go and see...

I tried to speak but a familiar voice spoke and changed my words.

"Here we are again...The Judgement Hall..."

W-What?!How did I get back here?!

I then started walking for some reason.Like I was forced too.

What going on?!

I walked more until I see a familiar someone just standing there.

Sans...

He was weaing his usual clothes.He looked about 20 years old.And he's wearing Paps' scarf.

Where's Paps?!Why does he have that scarf?!Is this real?!

I tried to call out his name,but was once again,the voice shone.

"Hey comedian!"

"Kid...Let's just get to the point..."he said."You killed my brother.You killed everyone...YOU KILLED THEM ALL!!!"

I tried to say a single word to tell him I didn't do anything.But a merciless laugh was just heard.

"Let's start,shall we?

Then my clothes glitched into a green and yellow sweater.And my eyes popped open reaveling red orbs.

No...I-It can't be...

(A/N:Sup fluffybear!So play the video to add more of the feels!Frisk-italics Sans-bold.And when underlined and bold are them both.LET'S START!)

"It's a beautiful day outside."

"Here we are again."