Chapter 16:Sander Fire

A/N:Hey fluffybears!Yay!So yeah...The baby's name is Sander Fire.You'll see him later.

_______________________________________________

Sans' P.O.V.

I watched as the whole Dreemurr family has been united again.True,I felt happy for them.But I can't help but get angry.I sighed.

"Sans,Frisk...Thank you so much..."Toriel thanked and brought me to the hug along with all of them.

I couldn't help but smile.

After the hug,Chara noticed Asriel and Flowey."Oh!"she gasped.Then Flowey's and Asriel's souls went out of their body glowing brightly.Both halves."There we go!"she exclaimed and mashed the two half should together.A bright light was seen.The white light soon faded and appeared only Asriel.Everyone gasped seeing the two together again."H-How did you..."Asriel mumbled.But was cut off by Chara hugging him.

Now this family is perfect.

(TEM SKIP TO ONE WEEK)

I walked home from work,which is a teacher in Stelar City High School.(A/N:Can't think of a good school name.xD)

I was about to pick up Frisk for our date.Until my phone rang.I answered the call.

CALL MODE!!!

Sans:Yellow?

???:SANS,THIS IS FUKU FIRE!I'M AT ALPHYS' HOSPITAL THAT'S WHY THIS IS AN UNKNOWN NUMBER!IT'S TIME!

Sans:Fuku?Okay,I'll get Frisk.

NORMAL MODE!!!

I hanged up and snapped my fingers to teleport to Frisk's house.

I appeared right at the door.I knocked as fast as I can.The door opened revealing Toriel besides her was the Chara,Asriel and Frisk."Hello,peeps.But I got to take Frisk since Fuku Fire is having a baby!SHE'S GIVING BIRTH!!!"I blurted out."Wait,Fuku has a BABY?!"Asriel and Chara yelled."Yes,I got her pregnant,now let's go!See ya!"I grabbed Frisk after she waved bye.I can imagine Toriel's,Asriel's and Chara's faces after I said I got Fuku pregnant.

I can imagine Toriel's,Asriel's and Chara's faces after I said I got Fuku pregnant

Welp...I'm boned...

I snapped my fingers and we appeared in front of Alphys's hospital.

"First off,IT'S JUST BEEN TWO WEEKS AND FUKU IS ALREADY GIVING BIRTH?!"Frisk yelled."That's because monsters have at least two weeks to give birth."I answered.(A/N:I don't wanna make a BIG TIME SKEP so yeah...)"Second of all!Dude,like why the fudge did you tell them?"she said with a smirk."I wasn't thinking clearly."I nervously chuckled."You're doomed."she laughed."Hahaha.Very funny."I replied,rolling my pupils.

"Aww...C'mon Sansy~.You know I lava you~."she said and kissed me ever so suddenly.I blushed at her words and kissed back.

After we broke the kiss,needing for air,we went inside the hospital.

The inside was busy,nurses and doctors walking everywhere,millions of patients waiting to be treated,monsters and humans.Not like the hospital and lab we went to last week.

We walked into a counter.A male human nurse looked at us.A gold nametag plate on his uniform."Adrien.How may I help you?"he asked."Hi,we're actually looking for a friend name Fuku Fire who's about to give birth to a baby."I said.

"Oh,yes.Well,Doctor Alphys is giving birth to the baby.Please wait at the pregnant monster waiting center."he told us.We nodded and walked to the pregnant monster waiting center.Let's just call it the P.M.W.C.

(5 HOURS TEM SKIP)(A/N:Is that right?)

Fuku Fire's P.O.V.

I heard crying as I finally felt relaxed.

Alphys grabbed my baby and I saw her cut the cord thingy and clean the baby up."Congratulations,Ms.Fuku Fire!It's a boy!"she congratulated and brought me my baby.

He is a flame monster like me,(A/N:You guys know who you are who suggested this.)had light blue flame(A/N:mayentheshipper )and had green eyes.(A/N:You know who you are.)

"Well,Fuku Fire,what will you call him?"she asked."Sander...Sander Fire..."(A/N:jenickajanematibag )I smiled and cried as I hugged the boy.

"Well,your very lucky to have lived."she said.I drowned."Can you,give us some privacy?"I asked her."Of course!"she replied and walked away.

(A/N:Here's a suggestion by jenickajanematibag )

I hugged Sander in my arms and cried."Sander...I'm sorry...But mommy will pass away..."I cried.I ripped out my soul from my chest.Which is green.Then a bright greenish blue soul came out of his chest.I placed my soul into his.

"Remember...Mommy will always love you..."I kissed his forehead as I felt myself turning into dust."Googaga!"I heard his soft voice.And I fully turned into dust.

(A/N:DONE!)

Alphys' P.O.V.

I walked back inside the room to see Fuku's dust on the bed and Sander quietly sleeping.

I gasped.But it's too late!She's already gone.

"O-Oh you p-poor child..."I said and carried Sander.I did some tests on him.And he has some powers.

I signed and carried him out to the P.M.W.C.

I saw Frisk and Sans slightly sleeping in the seats.I woke them up.

"S-Sans.F-Frisk.F-Fuku did not m-make it...I s-suppose she wanted to g-give her child,Sander t-to you..."I said.They nodded and grabbed the boy.Sans and Frisk hugged him ever so dearly...I feel bad for Sander...

_______________________________________________

A/N:YAY IT'S FINALLY DONE!So here's what Sander looks like!

I didn't do the body because well...baby bodies are hard for me.So yeah.I messed up...

So bye fluffybears!Luv you!

Just fixed something up.