Chapter 26:Familiar

A/N:Hello fluffybears!A new chappie is here!So yeah...ON WITH THE STORY!!!
_______________________________________________

Sans' P.O.V.

I wake up in a dark room...There was nothing to be seen...

Am I back?

I continued to walk to the empty room.And I heard a voice.

"Sans..."I looked behind me to see...dad?

"Dad?What are you doing here?"I asked."Sans...forgive me for this..."he said and walked closer to me.

Now that really got me BONE-fused.

"What do you me-"I was interrupted by him pushing me."DAD?!"I shouted and a white portal appeared.I was pushed and sucked in...

...

...

I open my eye sockets as fast as possible.I realized I was in the surface.But it looked very old fashioned for some reason.I was on top of a hill and I could see everything.There we're no buildings.Just villages with small huts.

"Where am I?"I asked myself confused.I climbed down the hill.

I walked away to the nearest village I could find.People we're dressed old fashioned-ly.But there was not just humans.There we're also monsters.Many monsters roamed around the village with the humans.

I continued to walk...And I saw two humans in front of me.They we're bullying a little monster boy.I couldn't see the monster clearly but I could tell he's a male monster boy.

"Ha!What a weak little kid!"the human boy laughed and kicked the monster boy."You're such a cry baby!"the other human boy shouted.

"Hey!Knock it off!"I yelled and ran to the humans as I felt my neko side appear.I tried to grab one of their shirt but...

My hand just went through...Making my neko side disappear.

"What the-"I was cut off by the monster boy's sobs."Please!Stop it!"the boy cried.

I watched in pure pity and horror as the human boys continued as I heard the monster cry.Yet I couldn't help...

"ENOUGH!!!"the monster suddenly yelled,startling everyone including me.A blue glow faded in making the human boys back away.

I looked at the monster boy,he looked very...familiar.He is a flame monster,his fire was a light blue.His eyes we're glowing white for some reason.

"I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU TWO!!!"the boy screamed.Fire balls emitted on both his hands.He threw the fire balls to the humans,giving them some burns and lessening their HP.The boys,frightened of the flame monster,tried ran away.

But suddenly,Fire Heads appeared out of nowhere,and soon opened the mouths,and fire lasers went out,hitting the boys,incredibly lowering their HP to 1.The human boys had more burns.They ran away to a lady,succeeding.

I stared blankly at the monster boy,impressed by his powers.

Suddenly,his eyes stopped glowing white and faded away,showing his strikingly green eyes.His expression changed as tears slowly form in the corner of his eyes.

Why does he look so familiar?

"W-Wait...I...d-didn't mean t-to-"he stuttered afraid but was interrupted as many humans screamed."KILL THE MONSTER!!!"

The boy sobbed,his face was in horror."N-No...I d-didn't mean to..."he sobbed."YOU ALMOST KILLED MY SONS!"the lady cried,pointing to him with a mad expression.

I watched in pity as the boy slowly cried,afraid to get killed."B-But I didn't mean to!"the boy cried.Then more humans walked here,carrying buckets of waters!

The boy looked more frightened at the sight of humans carrying water buckets as flame tears slowly fall on his face.

I wanna help him...But I can't...

Then a bunch of other monster children went in front of the boy."Don't hurt our friend!"they all shouted all together,hloding each other's hands,the boy in front of them.I felt my non-realistic heart thaw at these kids protecting their friend.

But these humans we're very stubborn.They grabbed the kids and what happened next shock me.They locked the kids in a cell,locked still.

The monster children cried,shouting in the cage."Let us go!""Mom!Dad!Save us!""Help!"

The words we're haunting...

(A/N:Ok,if you're easily disturbed,I recommend you to skip this part since it's a bit disturbing...You have been warned....)

I watched as the flame monster boy looked terrified.He tried to run to them and help them,but the humans grabbed his arms,pulling him away from them,to a near waterfall as I followed them.

I saw all the humans carrying buckets of water,frightening the little boy."Wait!I didn't mean to-"

The humans splashed water to him.Making him scream in horror as his HP lowers down,his fire slowly burning out.I could feel myself.I feel like puking.

(A/N:Disturbing part is done!You can continue now!)

"GAHHHH!!!"

I bolted up right my bed.

Frisk woke up and looked at me."Sans?!Is everything alright?!"she asked frantically."Y-Yeah...I'I'm fine...I'll just go check on something..."I replied.

I looked at Sander who is silently sleeping on the other side of the room.

"Hmmm?"Frisk hummed."I-I'm fine..."I answered."D-Dada?"

_______________________________________________  

A/N:So what do you think of the new chappie?Is it good?Leave your comments!See ya next time!BYE FLUFFYBEARS!LUV YA!!!