Chapter 53:Consequences

A/N:WASSUP FLUFFYBEARS!!!!Sorry for the late update,I was busy finishing a story called Killer Squad from a game called Episode.I recommend using it and follow me,@Sophia Alyssa!Follow me on Instagram too,@sophiaalyssa28.Well,ON WITH THE STORY!!!

______________________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

Me,Sander and Sans sat on the bed silently.No one dared to break the ice or make a move.

Sans,sat at the bottom edge of the bed,his eyes dark,a frown came upon his face.What he thought about being together with his brother now in the never ending Pacifist Run was a big lie.A disappointing lie.He gave a sharp breath and covered his face with his hand.Then a sigh of sadness escaped his teeth,hid eye sockets looking sharply at the floor.

His presence was giving me shivers as Sander eventually fell asleep on my arms.I then sighed and took Sander to his crib.I walked back to the bed and sat next to Sans.

He moved more further away due to my presence.I sighed once more,feeling the thick air wrap around us,a wall slightly building between us,the wall made of unbreakable stone.

Finally,in hesitance and fear,words escaped my lips,

"So...when shall we date the funeral?"

My voice slightly shaking as I said those words,and I was dumb enough to say that,he lost his brother,for god's sake.I wasn't expecting a response to him but expected silence instead.

But to my surprise,silence was given to me,but not just that,he stood up and slowly walked out of the room.He slammed the door close,as I shrieked in surprise.From the other side,I could hear him slam another door.I sighed once more and reached out to my phone.

I dialed a certain someone's number and soon enough she answered,with a bit of sadness on her voice.

CALL MODE!!!

Chara:Hey...I heard about Papyrus...

Frisk:Yea...

Chara:How are you and Sans holding up?

Frisk:I've been better,but Sans...I think he's broken...

The death of his brother really affected him...

He just shut me out just now..

How are you?

Chara:Same as you...

Frisk:How's everyone?

Chara:Not good Frisk...

Just hours earlier,Mom and Dad was arguing about some trust issues and what do with the business and how to make the other humans accept them and when...

mom saw another monster going all flirty with dad..

And to add everything up,Asriel has been leaving the house more often.He rarely comes home anymore.And when he does,it's early in the f****** morning.

Everything is falling apart you know.

Frisk:Oh no...That sounds terrible!

Undyne and Sans' relationship is also falling apart!

Chara:So I've heard...Listen Frisk,go meet me at Tremonor Alleyway in 10,we have some things to discuss...

Frisk:What?What's there to discuss?

Chara:It's not safe to talk about it here.And it's a lot harder to talk on the phone.It's important.

Frisk:Okay,okay.I'll meet you there.