Chapter 23:Loved Before

A/N:Hello fluffybears!Ya miss me?Or just this story?Anyways,sorry that I haven't been following my schedule lately,kind of busy.So a friend of mine inspired me to make the story.So shout outs to you DemonEye50 !And all of you guys!I'll try to update 3 times this week!And up there,the video,play it when I tell you to!ON WITH THE STORY!!!

_______________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

"Well then,I suppose you can handle it.You'll be ambassador of monsters on the ceremony on 13,Friday."

I nodded obediently."Alright."

I finished drinking my hot chocolate.Until...

*flashback begins*

Me and Sans are in the underground as we stargaze on the fake stars...

"Kid..."he called out."You've been here with us for over 6 years now..."

"Yeah...I will be able to get us back to the surface soon..."I replied."I just want to say it again...I love you..."he whispered and kissed me as I happily kiss back.Once we broke the kiss I smiled."I love you too..."

"IsN't ThIs So SwEeT!"

The voice startled us.Seeing Chara in front of us with red glittering eyes and soon black ooze came out.

"Chara,stay away!"

*end of flashback*

"Ugh..."I felt my head ache strong,it hurts.

"Are you alright?"mom and dad asked."Hey,you okey?!"Asriel panicked.I looked at Chara with this hurting head ache,she just seemed...quite silent...

"I-I'm fine...I just...need to got to my room.See you..."I replied and stuttered at first.I stood up and walked upstairs to my room.

I walked inside and locked the door and went to my bed.

"Ugh...I-It hurts..."I grouned.

It felt like I'm missing something...Forgetting something important and it seems to be flooding back into my mind...

That scene I saw,about me,Sans and Chara,it was so...unexpected...Me,Sans and Chara...We never entered that scene.It's like a...memory...

"UGH!"I groaned louder and placed a pillow over my head...As my frustration get the best of me,I think my hair grew longer.(A/N:Like in the cover.)

Until I heard the door open.I took the pillow off and saw a female standing in front of me.Chara.

"Frisk...I think it's about time you know the truth and nice hair though."she said as she entered inside and locked the door closed."What truth?"I asked confused as I still felt the pain.

She sat on my bed,and a poof was heard.A mixtape with the words 'Frisk's Song' appeared in her hands."What's that?"I asked."It's a mixtape dummy.Anyway,where's your player thingy?"she said."I know that's a mixtape.And it's over there."I said and pointed to the player at the other side of the room.

She walked to the player and plugged the mixtape in.Then the screen just turned on.

The screen showed a 16 year old girl.Her hair was a bit short.Her eyes we're chocolate brown.She had a heart pendant.She was holding a guitar,sitting in a chair.She was in a room...A dark room.I recognized that dark room somewhere.We we're still in the Underground.It was Sans' old room.

And...the girl...was me...

She sighed.

She strummed the guitar and sang.

(A/N:PLAY THE VID NOW!)

All this talking to you
I don't know what I'm to do
I don't know where you stand
What's inside of your head

Her singing was so familiar.

All this thinkin' of you
Is that what you're doin' too
You're always on my mind
I talk about you all of the time

And it strucked me.

*flashback begins*

Don't waste another day
Don't waste another minute
I can't wait to see your face
Just to show you how much I'm in it
So open up your heart
Help me understand
Please tell me who you are
So I could show you who I am

As I sang,I thought of Sans.My crush for 6 years...

You're just standing by
You're just wasting time
Why don't you just tell me the truth about me and you
And as the time goes by
I hope you realize
If you ask me to
I just might be with you

I blushed as the thought of Sans...

So don't waste another day
Don't waste another minute
I can't wait to see your face
Just to show you how much I'm in it
Open up your heart
Help me understand
Please tell me who you are
So I could show you who I am

Stop standing there, standing there
And stop acting like you don't care
And stop being scared, being scared
Stop acting like you don't care

So, don't waste another day
Don't waste another minute
I can't wait to see your face
Just to show you how much I'm in it
Open up your heart
Help me understand
Please tell me who you are
So I could show you who I am

So, don't waste another day
Don't waste another minute
I cannot wait to see your face
Just to show you how much I'm in it
Open up your heart
Help me understand
Please tell me who you are
So I could show you who I am

Who I am,
Who I am,
Who I am

I finished singing."I love you Sans...Since the moment we first met..."I said.Little did I know,Sans was watching my every move.

He teleported inside from the window."You...love me?"he asked,his face like a blubbery.

I blushed red and panicked.

WHAT DO I SAY WHAT DO I SAY?!

"I-I do..."I stuttered.He chuckled and I blushed even more."I love you too..."he whispered in my ear.I squealed of joy and hugged him ever so tightly...

My dreams are finally coming true!

We both shared a tender kiss...

*end of flashback*

__________________________________________________

A/N:YAY!!!Finally done!I had some inspiration for this by watching this StopStandingThere Sans X Frisk video on YouTube!So yeah!Thanks whoever you are...And yeah!I hope you all like this cute lovey dovey chappie and it will be more soon!BYE FLUFFYBEARS!LUV YOU!!!
Edit:10/20/16:Fixed something up.