Chapter 68:Knife In My Hand

.....so...

Yeah, I'm not in the mood as of now, lolz.

But here I am so,

HELLO FLUFFYBEARS WHAT U DOIN TONIGHT?!

....Lolz

So, yah, nothin to say, nothin to ask, so

ON WITH THE STORY!! (P.S. This chappie will escalate quickly so it may be boring to read.)

___________________________________________________________

Sans' P.O.V.

"F-Frisk-!"

Screaming her name, I jolted awake, realizing I was fast asleep.

Turning my skull from left to right, I scream again, "Frisk, w-where are you?!"

"Sans!"

Turning my head to where her voice came from I saw her.

She looked beautiful, even with the bruises and wounds covering her body, "Sans, come on!"

"W-What...?"

She giggles, and that was weird. She continued, "Sans, come with me! We have to escape!"

"F-Frisk...?"

She grabbed me by the arm, yanking me to for god knows where, yet, her brown hair glistened like the morning sun.

"Sans, hurry up!" She said with a little laugh, looking behind from her perspective.

Something isn't right...

And I heard it, "Sans!"

Frisk tightened her grip around my arm as I looked back, "SANS!"

I heard it again, "SANS!" and again and again and again and whenever my name is being called, I felt Frisk's grip tighter.

And I realized something.

I yanked my arm from her grip and she stopped running.

"Sans," she looked over to me, "What are you doing?"

"You're not my Frisk." I coldly said.

I could feel tears well up in her eyes and a bud of sweat formed at the top of my skull.

"S-Sans... I-I'm sorr-"

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"

Looking over to the right, my heart swung out of my chest, how did I get into this mess?

Another Frisk stood there with a knife in her hands. She looked completely battered. Yet, still beautiful as always.

"Stay away from him Purēya!" the other Frisk pointed over to Frisk with her knife."

"S-Sans, please, we have to hurr-"

Just then, the Frisk from the other side of the room sprang at high speed and grabbed Frisk with her arms, choking her with the knife nearly touching her neck.

"F-Frisk!" my voice acted up just as quickly as a blink of an eye.

"Sans, r-run away, n-now!" the Frisk keeping the hostage stuttered, struggling to keep the Frisk being hold hostage in her grasp.

I stood there dumbfounded.

What do I do?!

"S-Sans, h-help me..-!" the hostage Frisk said, struggling against her words.

"S-Sans, please, leave! Run away!"

The other Frisk threatened the hostage Frisk to stop moving.

"I-I... I don't know!"

The hostage Frisk then giggled like crazy and grabbed the other Frisk with her arm, grabbing the knife from her and yanked her arms, pinning the other Frisk to the ground.

The other Frisk then growled at her, of struggling in grabbing her knife back and Frisk lost her grip to the knife while the other Frisk slapped her arm suddenly.

The knife slid down the floor, making a screeching sound, reaching to the tip of my toes.

Grabbing the knife with the speed of a cheetah, I pointed it towards both Frisks.

Both females fought with each other and I lost it, both were moving rapidly as I lost which is fake and which is real.

"Y-You two, stop! W-Which one of you two is t-the real F-Frisk?!"

The two then stopped fighting as one of them was being strangled by the other.

Both Frisks looked at me with such pure innocent eyes and I can't help but be terrified of what I'm going to do.

"Sans, I'm so sorry for doing everything to you. Please, let me do this for you."

My knife then automatically pointed to the right Frisk, the opposite of who said that.

Looking over to the right Frisk she said a few words of her own, "Sans, I'm your pregnant wife! You can't kill me! I still have so many mistakes to correct!"

And that's where I crossed the line. Chuckling darkly at the right Frisk I smiled, "Wrong! Me and Frisk haven't even got on a wedding of our own yet!"

The right Frisk was silent and the left Frisk smiled at me so lovingly... so right.

I almost forgot that the right Frisk even existed.

That is, till I...

"Sans...." the left Frisk, no, the REAL Frisk called out to me, "I'm so sorry for immense pain I have caused you..."

I walked closer to her and caressed her cheeks, "I forgive you... but, let me ask for my forgiveness..."

And that's when my hands started shaking, "Ahuhuhu.... You should have picked me!" the voice cooed from behind me.

I lost control of my hands, my left hand grabbed my Frisk by her arm and my right hand, and dare I say, the hand where I still kept the knife in my hands lifted upwards.

Maniacal laughter followed by a loud scream filled the air and I pushed the knife through Frisk and.... just right before my eyes....

I have killed her.

___________________________________________________________

YAP!!

Okie guys, the epilogue is gunna be next chappie!

ALSO CLIFFHANGER WOOPIEEE

Kay, epilogue is no next chappie, also sorry for the short chappie, I'm not really feelin' it today lolz.

So, yea grab a tissue for the next chappie everyone!

BYE FLUFFYBEARS AND LUV U!!!!