Chapter 37:Safe And Sound

A/N:Hey peeps!

You:What happened to fluffybears?

Me:Oh~I see what's happening here...~You miss when I call you a cute lil' adorable fluffybear don't you?~

You:W-WHAT?!N-NU!

Me:Ok...~Suuuure...~Hey FLUFFYBEARS!!!

You:-///- <-- blushing from embarrassment

Me:Lel.I love mehself.Anyway,YAY NEW CHAPPIE HERE!THE SECOND DAY OF MEH FREEDOM!!!BTW,guess what?I HAVE BEEN CROWNED THE MASTER OF CLIFFHANGERS!!!Do you agree?Anyway,you know what to do with the vid later right?Anyway,ON WITH THE STORY!!!

_______________________________________________________

"WAKE UP!!!"

***********

"GAHHH!!!"I bolted up my bed in my room.

I heavily panted,my body trembling as fast as it can,my eyes shaking as the light of the dark night's moon shone into my room.I looked at my alarm clock and it was exactly midnight.Tears started to form in my eyes.

Sans teleported in front of me.

"F-Frisk!A-Are you ok?"he asked me."I could feel your emotion while I was asleep and immediately came here!A-Are you hurt?If someone did something to you,so help me I'll-"

I suddenly pulled him into a tight hug and cried on his white shirt.He was shocked at first then calmed down.He hugged me back.

"Is it a nightmare?"he asked softly.I nodded my head."Would you want to tell it to me?"he asked.I nodded my head again.We both let go of the hug and we both sat on my bed.

"I w-woke up in m-midnight in my d-dream...There was s-someone with bright g-glowing red eyes and t-they told me to watch out..."I stuttered,briefly explaining my dream.

He nodded at me.He carressed my cheek with his right hand and wiped my tears off with his other hand."Shhh..."

I looked directly into his eye sockets as he focused on my brown eyes.

He kissed me lovingly.And I kissed back.We then part ways.

"Don't worry...I'll protect you with my life...You'll be safe and sound..."

He's voice was assuring and sweet.Calming me down.I felt like safe and sound.

I laid down.He laid right next to me on my bed.

He then started to sing softly on my ear.

(A/N:PLAY DEM VID NAW!)

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go."
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone,"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

He hugged me.

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling.
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

His voice was soothing...

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
La, la la, la
La, la la, la

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

La, la la, la

His voice was calm...

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh

I actually felt...safe and sound in his arms with his relaxing voice.

I slowly closed my eyes and drift to sleep into his warm embrace.

Sans' P.O.V.

She fell asleep.

I softly smiled.

"You'll be safe and sound...I will protect you...There's nothing to worry about..."I whispered.

I pulled the strand of hair that fell on her face behind her ear.She softly snoring.

"Good night,my love..."I whispered to her.Before I fell asleep myself.

**********

I woke up early in the morning.I looked at her alarm clock.

7:47 A.M.

I teleported a note and a pen to my hand.I started to write on the note.

Hey my Frisk-y girl,

Ok,I'm sorry.I was only trying to cheer you up.I hope I didn't offend you and made you smile.Anyway,before your family murders me.Lol.And Paps is probably looking for me.I have to go now.Bye sweetie.Love you.And remember,you have nothing to worry about.I'll keep you and us,safe and sound...

XOXO,Sansy~

I placed the sticky note on her forehead.I chuckled.I kissed her cheek and teleported away.

I appeared back in my room and fell on top of my bed.I looked out the window.

"I promise to protect you with my life and we,all of us,and of course,you,be safe and sound..."

____________________________________________________

A/N:FINALLY DONE!!!That took a while...Anyway,what do you think of the chappie?Cute and full of dem feels?Cuz I think so!Well,that's all!BAI FLUFFYBEARS LUV YOU!!!