Chapter 45:The Two and A Duet

A/N:OH-NAH!!!HELLO FLUFFYBEARS!!!How rude of me,to forget!I want to say thank you for the support you peeps,have been giving lately!How could I forgot to tell on the last chappie?OH-NAH!ME LOVE YA'LL!!!Arigato!😊

ON WITH THE STORY!!!

__________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

Everyone got to know Hannah,including me.But....for a bit.She was still quite shy,keeping her mouth shut.

Although,she seemed to have a soft spot for Sander.She was always smiling at him,and would always play with him.Making me a bit off.But I'm not alone.Sans is a quite off about it too.

Oh,she's also just 2.Unbelievable,isn't it?I didn't expect a human could talk,walk around,can solve mathematics easily and dance at such a young age.

Me and Sans asked Alphys about it,but she didn't have an answer as well.

Sander is quite a quick learner,he started speaking as well.For a baby,that's impressive.

Even though,the party was really going well.

But something happened,just a few moments after Hannah and Sander started talking to each other.

Sans and I were the only ones to notice,since we're sitting just beside them.

The two was whispering to each other.And they suddenly hugged each other out of nowhere.With some tears in their eyes.Sander was also caressing her cheeks.

I looked at Sans in confusion,he looked at me too.

"What was that all about?"he asked.

"I dunno.It's like,they knew each other for a long time."

"I know right?"

"HEY FRISK!!!"we heard Undyne yell for us.She was holding a mic with one of her hand.

"Would ya like to sing a song?Sans could sing too!Maybe it could loosen Hannah a bit?"

I looked at Sans and he smiled."Go..."he whispered with an assuring smile.I gave a confident smile in return and walked towards the fish lady,"Sure!Sounds fun!"

Alphys made a small clearing by pushing some people away,politely of course.Undyne then spoke to the mix,"Hey everyone!Here's a song,the newly engaged Frisk will sing!"

I slightly blushed as she gave me the mic.I walked to the small clearing and opened my mouth,speakers started to blast the music,and I suddenly started tapping my foot.

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums

Foot tap

Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

I noticed Sander and Hannah stop chatting and paid attention to a specific person.

We're gonna die young