Chapter 65:Burning World

HEYO FLUFFYBEARS! Kay I have nothing to say lol.

Except, sorry for the lack of updates lately, school really is making me lose my mind. My math teacher talked to some people on my class including me, that I might not pass, so to help us, he gave us a free seminar on math. Ughhhhhhh anyway, enough about me!

ON WITH DE STORY!!

___________________________________________________________

Sans' P.O.V.

Shaking, trembling, tear-stained, I collapsed to the floor. This is embarrassing but, I couldn't help myself.

Tears fell to the floor, drop by drop, staining the carpet. I could see Chara's shadow as she stood right in front of me. In front of her feet, tear drops fell the carpet as well.

My eye sockets started losing it's vision, some tears fell to my mouth, and it tasted salty. I turned my head towards my phone, Ink's been holding it.

I looked over to him as he stared at the phone, his irises started shaking as he finally clicked and started tapping on the phone, placing it on his 'ears' and repeating over and over.

"I-Ink.... what happened..?" I say, acting like Chara isn't there.

Sam rushed over to me, lending her hand in front of me. I held on and stood up then Ink replied to my question, "She hanged up... and she isn't answering either..."

Chara stood there, heartbroken as I looked over to her. She stood in front of me, teeth and fists clenched as her clothes was roughly placed on her.

I didn't talk for a moment, I just stood there, standing on the carpet...

It weren't a surprise that she'd hang up, despite how rude and disrespectful I have been to Frisk. But I couldn't help but wish that she'd atleast say hello. I knew it, I am selfish.

Truly, selfishness got me to here. I wish I found a way before completely ruining everything.

(A/N:Is dis story starting to feel boring or numb? Just askin')

I walked to my old room, took Sander as he's still surprisingly asleep, completely oblivious to the fact that there are loud noises are coming from downstairs.

I teleported to a Daycare, lending my son to the owner before teleporting away.

Appearing on a forest near Mt. Ebott, I collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily, panting vigorously. I have never teleported that far before. The daycare was miles and miles away, if I was at a much farther distance, even if it's just a mile away, I swear to god, I could have died.

The world seemed... to burn (A/N:Hamilton reference 😉) right in front of my eye sockets. Burning memories, burning ashes, burning loved ones. Slowly dying. I've already lost my only brother. And I've lost the love of my life. But, I know!

I know there's still a chance for her to live. I could save her from the fire. I could save her from the burning world.

But no.

Not I could save her.

I MUST save her.

For the first time, I experienced pure determination. Not like my past experiences of justice, this was determination. I am determined.

Clutching my chest of bones, tears stinging my eyes, I stood up, running to the entrance to the UnderGround inside Mt. Ebott. My beating heart burned, just standing on the burning world, yet I didn't care.

Frisk was a damsel in distress. She is a strong woman, with strong power, with strong strength, but this time, I have to save her. Like the knight in shining armor.

I am determined to save her from this burning world, atmosphere entirely of ashes, sparkling fire flickered, but did I care.

No.

I can't afford to care anymore.

All I care about now is...

Frisk Dreemurr.

The mother of my child.

Burning world, it wouldn't matter to me anymore, as long as I have Frisk and my children, Sander, and the child inside of my fiancé.

Jumping to the large hole, gritting my heat, feeling the heat of the burning world, even if the coolness of falling follow me as gravity pull me down, the heat of the burning world I live in, still stood.

___________________________________________________________

Okay, so I know what u're thinking.

"SAM REALLY MAN?! IT'S BEEN A TWO WEEKS SINCE U LAST UPDATED AND U GIVE ME DIS SHORT PIECE OF ANOTHA-WORD-FOR-POOP?!"

Lolz me so sorry. But I'm keeping the surprise of the ff. next chapters.

So that's all fluffybears! I LOVE U!!!