Chapter 11:Fish and Lizard

I DO NOT OWN UNDERTALE

A/N:Hey fluffybears!Frst off,why I published this on Monday is because,I'm excited to see your reactions...So I found a lot of comments on the last chappie which is chappie 10 when I left that cliffhanger,I think...Those comments are like "W-What did you say?!*glitchy voice*"I really smiled at those because of that cliffhanger.So being the teaser I am,I'll do it again!MWAHAHAHA!!Also,the art above is not made by me.

___________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

I guess it isn't over...

"YeT..."

I heard the same voice again as me and Sans broke the kiss.I don't want to make Sans worried so I acted everything is okay.But I can't help but be worried.

(A BIG TEM SKIP TO THE END OF THE WEEK)

"So FrIsK,i GuEsS yOu ChOoSe LoVe...BuT rEmEmBeR tHe CoNsEqUeNcEs..."

I opened my eyes because of that nightmare.It's the end of the week.

I guess I did choose love...But...What did she mean about the consequences?

I shook my head to forget about it and stood up.I checked my alarm clock.It's just 7:50...

My phone rang loudly.I grabbed it,finding out that it's from Undyne.Oh yeah,it's her and Alphys' wedding.I accepted the call and placed it on my ear.

CALL MODE!!!

Frisk:Hey Undyne!Guess you ARE finally tying the knot?

Undyne:Hey punk!Yea we are.Did you get your Maid Of Honor speech ready?

Frisk:Pretty much.Sans,the best man,is he ready?

Undyne:We're all ready punk.And Mayor Asgore was kind enough to walk Alphys down the aisle.

Frisk:M'kay,see ya soon.

Undyne:And remember,the wedding is on 2!On the barn!See ya!

NORMAL MODE!!!

I hanged up and my alarm clock rang.I stopped it an started walking downstairs.

(TEM SKIP TO 1:30 P.M.)

I grabbed my bag with all my clothes on it and me,mom,Asriel,dad and Flowey headed off to the barn.

We all arrived and I saw everyone.The barn was well decorated.Elegant and beautiful.

Elegant and beautiful