Chapter 9:Mega Whore

I DO NOT OWN UNDERTALE

A/N:Yellow!Get my pun?No...I'm never good at this... :(
ANYWAY!!!You probably noticed the pic and chappie name.I loved how I did that chappie name.And why I updated on Friday in my time when I'm supposed to update tomorrow due to my schedule is because,I'm exited for this.ON WITH THE STORY!!!

___________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

*BEEP**BEEP**BE-*

I felt bony arms wrap around my waist,a warm breath around my neck as I shut my alarm clock off and opened my eyes.

I turn around and saw Sans hugging me.(A/N:EEEEEKKKKK!!!*fangirling intensifies*)His warm breath on my face.His face slightly bluhing blue.I blushed red as I remembered what happened last night.

(LE FLASHBACK)

"NOW LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!"

We all cheered in celebration of my 18th birthday.Man,I'm old...

We all cheered and talked for a long time."So we're finally together..."I said as he smiled back and kissed my forehead."Yea,kiddo..."

I smiled softly.

Then Sans held glass of wine and raised it.He tapped it with a spoon,bringing all the attention to him.

"Excuse me.I would like to bring a-"He grabbed a toast and showed it to everyone."-toast!"Papyrus groaned as I giggled."Seriously tho.I would like to bring a toast."

"Ever since Frisk has came to our lives,it changed forever.For better or for worse.She brought Lady Asgore and King Asgore together again.Brought back Asriel.Helped Undyne and Alphys together.Helped Mettaton with a ton of stuff.Taught Flowey how to love.Being Papyrus' friend.Brought us back to the surface.And..."he started then looked at me.

(A/N:FRANS MOMENT ALERT!!!FRANS MOMENT ALERT!!!)

"And...filled my heart with love..."

"I love you Frisk..."he said and cupped my face."I loved you now...And even then..."(A/N:Get the song reference?)And he kissed me,pressing teeth against my lips...And I proudly kissed him back,placing my arms on his shoulders,his hands hugging me with his waist...

After he break the kiss for oxygen,he said these words,"I'll love you with all my life..."I hugged him,tears pouring down my face.I pulled back with a heartwarming smile."Hey...Hey...Don't cry..."he cooed and wiped my tears.

Then he looked at everyone."TO FRISK DREEMURR!!!"he yelled."TO FRISK DREEMURR!!!"everyone followed.I giggled."To me!"

(TIME SKIP TO 11:57 P.M. while still in the flashback)

It's 11:57 P.M.The night was still lively.Me and Sans are sitting on the grass.I felt sleepy as mom noticed me.

"Well,party's over!See you everyone!"she said goodbye to everyone.They all went back home except he skelebros."SANS.WE SHOULD GO HOME."Paps said but Sans was already asleep on my lap."Don't worry,Paps.Let's let him sleep on the Dreemurr residence."I said.He nodded and went back to his home.Mom,Asriel,Flowey,dad,me and Sans are left.We all went home.I plopped him to my bed and lied next to him.And for a second,I already fell asleep...

(END OF FLASHBACK)

l smiled softly.

I'm finally his.And he's finally mine...