A/N:Contest

Hey fluffybears!So up there is a video of Stronger Than You by Garnet.I JUST LOVE IT!!!That's why I added it on this chappie!

So let's start,shall we?

Okay!

I'll be hosting a contest!Yap!A contest!

You wanna win?Here's what you gonna do!

Okay,so...

First off,you'll be drawing a fanfic drawing!Traditionally or Digitally!Whatever you want!And the fanfic drawing should be based on THIS BOOK.ONLY THIS BOOK!

Here are the choice of whatever kind of drawing you want to make.Whatever you want as long as you follow these choices below.

(A.)You can draw one of the scenes on the past chappies.Like when Frisk sang in front of everyone,remember?She sang Be Wherever You Are.

Or...

(B.)You can draw Frisk,Undyne,Alphys and Toriel wearing the clothes they bought from the store which you know what those clothes are since I described them.And make sure that you add the earring Sans gave Frisk if your doing this kind of drawing.And change Undyne's and Frisk's hair.NOT THE COLOR!Just how it looks like.Like Frisk's hair is tied as a bun.

So pick at least one of those choices!And make only one drawing.Traditionally or Digitally.AND NO BASE ALLOWED!

And here are the prizes!

3rd Place:A shoutout,I'll follow you,I'll draw a traditional drawing without color of anything you want!

2nd Place:A shoutout,I'll follow you,I'll draw a traditional drawing with color of anything you want,A vote on one of your chappie,your book that you wanted me to read will be placed in ny library.

1st Place:A shoutout,I'll follow you,I'll draw a traditional or digital drawing of anything you want,a vote,all the books you want me to read shall we placed in my library and a spoiler on this story.

So yah!

So that I see your work,just post on my profile saying it's done.Put it in your art book!

Okay,The winners shall be announced next month on October 1,2016!

I do wish you would participate!The more the merrier!The more the more competitve...

So,yah!I wish you do participate and good luck!Seriosly,do participate!

Bye fluffybears!Luv you!And may the best drawing win!