Chapter 15:The Past And Home

I DO NOT OWN UNDERTALE

A/N:Yay!New chappie is here!Sup fluffybears!Also,this chappie will be long.For me...ON WITH THE STORY!!!

_________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

Chara fainted.

Me and Sans looked at each other with confusion.

"What happened?"I asked."Is she really my sister?Why does she 2 different voices?Why do she feel sorry?What's happening?"I kept asking questions as Sans walked to me as hugged me.

"It's okay...She'll wake up soon enough.And we'll know everything about this..."he said.

"Now,come on.We have to bring her to Alphys' lab and hospital.She's probably in there since she sleeps there during word days.It may be late.Well...early...It's still chilling to my bone."he said with a pun,making us laugh.

Sans used his magic and lifted Chara off the ground.She's now levatating in the air."Let's go."I said and kissed his cheek...bone...He grinned and blushed as well as me.We both held hands.He used his other free hand and snapped them.Blue magic wrapped around us.And we dissapeared the Waterfall Lake.

We appeared in front of Alphys' lab and hospital.Chara floating behind us.Me,well...A bit dizzy."S-ans..."I mumbled as he chuckled."Sorry,kid."he said.Soon I lost my dizziness."You have got to warn me about this."I said.He chuckled once more.

He knocked on the gigantic double door.Quite loudly.I think it woke Alphys up since we saw the lights turn on and heard footsteps coming down.The door opened revealing Alphys and Undyne looking sleepy as ever.

A.K.A.The sleepy newly weds...

"Sans?Frisk?What are you punks doing here at 1 in the early morning?"Undyne asked,clearly frustrated."W-What are you-"Alphys stopped her sentence as they probably saw Chara unconscious and floating due to Sans' magic.

"Hey,Alphys and Undyne.Me and my Frisk-y kiddo here,would like you to help."Sans said with a pun,making me snort.

"B-But...W-Who's that?"Undyne stuttered pointing at Chara.

Wow...Undyne?STUTTER?!

"Did I just hear The Undying Undyne stutter?"me and Sans teased."NO YOU DIDN'T.NOW SHUT UP."she growled."B-But she's r-right...W-Who is that?"Alphys asked.

"First,mind letting us in?"Sans asked."O-Oh!Y-Yeah!"Alphys realized,her and Undyne making room for us to get inside.

We all sat on the large couch.Sans released Chara making her fall to the couch.

"Her name is Chara..."I started."Chara who?"Undyne asked."Chara...Dreemurr..."

"DREEMURR?!"Alphys and Undybe gasped in shock as we tried to calm them down since it's just 1 in the morning."Oh yeah...right...But she's a Dreemurr?!"Undyne exclaimed.Me and Sans nodded."I didn't know Toriel and Asgore have another child AND your sister..."Alphys said and stopped stuttering,her serious and smart self talking over.

"I didn't know either."I said.Suddenly I'm feeling dizzy.Sans noticed me."Wha-?Sweetie?You 'kay?"he asked me.Everyone looked at me."Yeah...I-I'm fine..."I answered and placed a fake smile.But he can see that it's fake."Are you sure?"he asked.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Frisk!Get back here!" sister called."Nope!"I teased as I continued to run upstairs.