Chapter 40:Tis The Season To Be Jolly

A/N:Hello fluffybears!First,sorry for not being able to update yesterday.I was at a hotel,celebrating the holidays,but no connection.So yeah.BTW,HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU GUYS!!!EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!!Even though in my time,it's passes Midnight so it's Dec.26 now.But,I owe you a Christmas special so...A Christmas special is here!WOOOOAH!!!Did ya expect it?Also,the art above is NOT made by me.It is made by akkame from DeviantArt.BTW,THANK CHUI MAH PEEPS FOR 100 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LUV YOU GUYS!!!BTW,this will be a very long chappie as well.Anyway,ON WITH THE STORY!!!

_________________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

December 24,2016

I wake up to the cold air.And also my alarm clock.I turned my alarm clock on and stood up my bed.I fixed my bed and walked to my calendar and crossed December 24.Just a day left and Christmas is here.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

I walked to the dining room to see the whole family,and our friends eating breakfast.That's because we all decided to be together for the Season of Christmas."Hey!"I waved."Hey babe."Sans suddenly said,teleporting behind me and hugging me from behind.My face was immediately red."S-Sans!Mom and dad is here!"I stuttered.

Sans nervously chuckled when he realized mom and dad giving him a death stare.He then let go of me,his face with a hint of blue.

"Merry Christmas Eve everyone!"all of us greeted each other.

"Hey,dad.Remember the welcome party for me on December 23?What did happen?Why was it cancelled?"I asked dad."A lot of things happened honey.So it's cancelled now."he replied.I nodded.(A/N:I wonder why....MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

"HUMAN,WHAT ARE YOU DOING UPSTAIRS?"Paps asked."I was crossing the December 24 from my calendar."I replied.

"Excited for Christmas ey?"Undyne nudged my head while Asriel and Chara nudged my shoulders."Y-You guys!S-She still h-have some b-bruises to h-he-heal!"Alphys stuttres."Oh yeah.Sorry."the three stopped.I mouthed a thank you at Alphys.She smiled and mouthed you're welcome back."Why darling,you are excited aren't you?"Ton-Ton said.I nodded.

"My child,everyone will decorate our house,do you agree?"mom said.I nodded.

"After breakfast,we shall start looking for decorations,you see."

I nodded again."Sure mom."

I walked to the table and started eating waffles.And so did Sans.We started to eat.

TIME SKEP!!!

We walked around the mall,me and Sans holding hands.

I see a store of clothes."Hey mom,can me and Sans go there?"I asked mom,pointing to the store."Um wh-"Sans was cut off."Of course you can my child!"

"Thanks mom!"

"H-He-"

I drag Sans to the store with him being dumbfounded.

We got inside."Why did you drag me here?"he asked."So that I could hear your opinion about the clothing I'm gonna wear!"I answered.

He then started to drool a bit as his whole face turned into a blueberry.(A/N:HUEHUEHUEHUE...)

I rolled my eyes and grabbed him by the arm.I dragged him to racks of clothes.Rummaging through the clothes,looking for something to wear.

He just stared at me as I ran around the store,rummaging through the racks of clothes.