Chapter 49:Promises

A/N:HEYA FLUFFYBEARS!How'z it goin'?...K MEH SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN 2 WEEKS OKAY!!!*le slapped*.....So.....I wonder what happened to Papyrus....You'll find out in this chapter'3...2...1....ON WITH THE STORY!!!

________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

Sans seemed nervous and he sweating in fear.He grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me close to his face,his blue eye glowing,screaming,"WE HAVE TO SEE PAPYRUS NOW!"

I panted in fear and he panted in shock and embarrassment."O-Oh...Sorry...I lost myself for a moment..."he apologized and calmed down.

"I-It's okay!Y-You just care for Papyrus,that's all!"I stuttered,and calmed down.He smiled and lightly kissed my cheek.

"Come on,let's get going..."he stood up.Sander,being confused,I made a spell to make him fall asleep on the bed.And it worked.

"Need some help,sweetie?"he reached his hand out to me,and I gladly take it.

As my feet touched the ground,I suddenly felt heavy.Dizziness overcome me.Sickness,I could feel.Like earlier when Sans just came to the room.But this is much worse...

"Huh?Frisk,are you alright?"Sans asked worried."W-What?O-Oh,I'm fine!"I replied.

He seemed worried and I can tell he knows I'm lying,"Are you sure?You could stay right here while I-"

"No no no no no!It's fine..."

He signed,"If you say so..."He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

He wrapped his arms on my waist,his touch electrifying my skin and the same feeling spread through my body.He pulled me closer,making my cheeks more red.His touch was like a drug,making me want more of his gentle and caring touch.

Just then,blue sparks started to appear within us,the glow reflecting on our eyes as we started to fade from the room.And as we suspected,we popped into Papyrus' room as the blue sparks faded from existence.

Papyrus was in the very corner of his room while Mettaton was hugging him from his back.He buried his face into Papyrus' shoulder.You could hear soft whimpering from Papyrus,even from a far distance.Ton Ton saw us from the corner of her eye,which had a few black tears dripping.He ushered us near Papyrus.

As I took a step forward,I could feel the sickness again.

It's overcoming my body,and started to rise up on my throat.I gulped it down,but I could feel it getting worse,my stomach felt like it twisted.

It felt as though everything is twisting and circling .My mind was spinning bringing in dizziness.

Sans looked at me in confusion and worry."Are you okay?"he asked.I nodded and swung my hand onto his face,told him that I need to go to the bathroom.He nodded and walked to Papyrus.

I gripped on the wall for support as I could feel it rush through my insides.I started to walk to the bathroom,each step I take seems to only make it worse.Then I remembered about my powers...

You idiot..

I tried to focus as hard as I can.I closed my eyes shut as I felt light shimmering.I open my eyes and see myself on the bathroom.And just as I see the toilet,I gagged.