Chapter 57:A New Friend

A/N:ELLO FLUFFYBEARS I WROTE THIS AT CLASSES WHILE MY TEACHS ARE TALKING,BREAK TIME,IN A MIDDLE OF A CLUB MEETING,ON MY WAY BACK HOME AND ON HOME AFTER ONE ASSIGNMENT(Thank god)ON FRIDAY AND POSTED A SNEAK PEEK OF THIS STILL ON FRIDAY AT HOME SINCE WIFI AND PUBLISHED DIS ON SUNDAY!So yahhh....GUESS WHO'S GUNNA GET KILLED ME YAH MEEEE!!!!Lol.Ur probably ignoring mah blabbering so yah.
EDIT on the same Friday:Oh u know what,I'll just publish it now.
Kay ON WITH THE STORY!!!

___________________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V.

I sat on my couch,flipping through the channels on T.V. trying to find a good show to entertain me a little,yet so far,nothing caught my eyes.

My brown eyes were a bloodshed red,my frown felt like permanent,my hair messy like I just came out of a tornado or just woke up from bed,my face was tear-stained,my rosy cheeks was rarely visible,I wore a dark blue sweater,the hood on my head with baggy black jogging pants,my feet on fluffy pink bunny slippers.And to top it all off,a hangover kept breaking my head.

I've been calling Sans for the last 12 minutes,frantically trying to explain,but always ends up in voicemail.I tried texting him,and received not a single reply.I tried to sense his location through my powers,yet when I teleported to that same location,I could see nothing,I couldn't focus,losing sense of my powers.I walked to houses and houses asking if they saw Sans.I asked the gang,yet they only answered,"Frisk,we know...He came earlier and told us everything.I'm sorry...He disappeared after the news,"and every time I hear that I could feel my soul shatter one by one,tears I kept inside,as I waved goodbye and walked off.

As I continued to flip through the channels,I could feel myself breaking more and more.Yet another thing was...I'm losing my determination.I could feel my soul crack,and when I looked at it after coming back home,it was grey,without a single feeling of determination,and I cried once more.

And now here I am.In my house.

The house where Sans and I were supposed to live and make a family together.

Sitting in a couch watching T.V.

The couch where we're supposed to cuddle each other and watch movies,and soon our kids will join us.

Everything was full of regret.

Piercing through my soul.

All I felt was remorse,sadness and depression.

I messed up,didn't I....?

I ruined everything....

Maybe this is what I get for doing the Genocide Run....

Maybe these things are the consequences of my actions and my choice...

IS THIS IT?!

Suddenly,I craved for some chocolate.About 30 chocolate bars,I want them all.

I sighed and walked towards the kitchen,turning off the T.V. I opened the fridge's door wide and saw about a 2 chocolate bars."Ohhhh chocolate!"my tone suddenly changed to a happy and gleeful tone.I reached for the chocolates...

And that's when it hit me.

The cravings...

The morning sickness....

The mood swings....

No it can't be.

That's when I slammed the fridge shut,grabbed my purse with my wallet inside and ran out of my house,my eyes slightly shaking of fear and shock.I saw a taxi just about to run past me till I waved my hand repeatedly till it stopped just a meter away from my arm.