Chapter 42:A Card

A/N:Whazzup fluffybears?!

You:You're trying too hard to be from FreshTale...-_-

Me:What?Nah,bruh!I'm not being from nowhere dude!BTW,welcome to another chapster brah!Also,I'm feeling the sorrynotsorry feeling cuz I didn't got to update yesterday,ba-dudes!Sammy was so busy that day!Doing things,bruh!Anyway,brah.Like I always say,ON WITH THE STORY!!!....brah!

_________________________________________________________

Sans' P.O.V.

It's been a week already since the wonderful Christmas,and of course,my proposal to Frisk.And I have been more social with Frisk.Getting the nervous anxiety feeling out of my chest.

I was laying on my bed,having a conversation through texts with my soon-to-be wife,Frisk.

Suddenly,the door bell rang.

"SANS!!!CAN YOU ANSWER THE DOOR?I'M IN THE KITCHEN COOKING SPAGHETTI!"Papy called from downstairs.

"OK!"I replied and looked at my phone again.

'Hey sweetie,someone is ringing the door bell.I gtg.See ya soon.'I typed.

'Someone is ringing the door bell at our house too.See ya honey.'she replied.

I blushed blue.I stood up and snapped my fingers.I disappeared out of the room and appeared in front of the door.

Which the doorbell is still ringing."Yeah,yeah,I'm here."I called out and it stopped.I reached out to the door and opened it,seeing Undyne with a big happy smile.

"Hey Sans!Here,take this!"the fish lady spoke.She handed me a blue card with writings.

She handed me a blue card with writings

(A/N:Sorry it's a bit blurry bruh.)

There were a heart made up of fishes in the front with writings below.

IT'S O-'FISH'-AL

THE FISHERMEN FAMILY
                         Just got bigger

Come Celebrate With Us!
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
At The Fishermen Residence

Let Us Know You're Coming!
Please Contact Us - 123-456-702 (Undyne's Number)

"What's this?"I asked and looked over to Undyne.

But she was nowhere to be seen.Oh there she is.Running to the other side of the street.I closed the door shut.

"AND MAKE SURE TO COME!!!"Undyne's voice yelled on the other side of the door,making me startled,almost dropping the card to the floor.Then I heard footsteps,running away again.

"SANS!!!WHAT WAS THAT?"Papyrus asked,leaving the kitchen with a large plate of spaghetti sitting on his hands."It's Undyne.She gave me this card,"I answered,"Maybe there's a celebration going on."

"WOWIE!WE MUST GO!WHAT TIME IS IT?"

I looked at the clock and back to him."In an hour.Yeah,I'll text Undyne."

"I NEED TO MAKE MORE SPAGHETTI FOR THE CELEBRATION THEN!NYEH HEH HEH!!!"

He rushed back to the kitchen and banging and clanging are being heard.I chuckled slightly.I teleport back to my room.

I grabbed my phone and texted Undyne,saying me and Paps will come.I then went back to Frisk and initiated a conversation.

TEXT MODE!!!

Sans:Hey sweetie-bone,I'm back.

Frisk:>///< Oh stop you!I'm back too!

Sans:Nice to see ya blushing.:3

Frisk:Lol.xD.Ok,change the subject.

Sans:Sure.I'm so happy to be back in my room after teleporting.My back bone hurts.xD

Frisk:Srsly?xD.Anyway,who was that person who rang your doorbell?

Sans:Oh,Undyne.She had a really big smile and gave me and Paps an invitation in some sort of celebration.It said that their family is getting bigger.

Frisk:Oh!We had the same invitation too!Except,Alphys gave us.She had a bright red blush on her face with a warm smile.

Sans:What do you think happened?

Frisk:They probably have a new member in their family.

Sans:Possibly.

Frisk:So are you coming?

Sans:Yah.You?

Frisk:Of course!

Sans:Nice...Do you have any plans for tonight?;)

Frisk:..........

Sans:So baby?Want me to initiate the bone zone?It's always ready.

Frisk:Sahd stap i'm shakgont adb blushigj

Sans:Lol.So any typos.

Frisk:You mustard stahp!

Sans:Ok,fine,fine.So see you at the party?

Frisk:Yah,see ya in an hour!

Sans:Bye sweetie.:3

Frisk:>///<

Sans:Bye bone zone partner.;)

Frisk:SAAAAANS!!!!

Sans:Lolol (A/N:Mystic Messenger anyone?)

Frisk:Ok,see ya!

Sans:Bye!

NORMAL MODE!!!

I stood up and started preparing for this party.

_____________________________________________________________

A/N:I know,I know."Really Sam?You took so long and you give me this short sh*t?!"WELL SORRY OKAY!I wanna leave the surprise for tomorrow!;).I'll try and make a longer chappie tomorrow!So BAI FLUFFYBEARS LUV YOU!!!

...................Man only 456 words............