Chapter 17:Neko Accident

A/N:Yay new chappie is here!Oh your hear!Like that drawing I made up?So...ON WITH THE STORY!!!

________________________________________________

Sans' P.O.V.

Me,Frisk and Sander walked out of the hospital.Sander in my arms."Sans,you better be prepared."she told me."I know..."I signed.

We teleported to the Dreemurr's residence.Kinda scared.

We are in front of Tori,Asgore,Asriel and Chara...Looking mad as *BEEP*.

"SANS,HOW COULD YOU GET FUKU PREGNANT?!"Toriel yelled."WHY DID YOU BREAK OUR SISTER'S HEART?!"Chara and Asriel growled."HOW DARE YOU HAVE A CHILD WITH FUKU?!"Asgore shouted pointing his trigon at me.

Welp,I'm boned...Goodbye world...Adios...(A/N:Adios is goodbye in Spanish.In case your confused.)

"Woah there,peeps!It's okay!It was before me and Sans started dating!And Sans was well...depressed and high on alcohol.And he's sorry!"Frisk explained,calming everyone down."D-bag better be."Chara scoffed.

"But besides!Look at the baby!"Frisk said and pointed at Sander who stared at them.Then everyone calmed down...Or so I thought...

"Well,Frisk,I better go home and explain everyone about this.See ya!And don't forget about our date in an hour!"I said goodbye."Bye Sans!"she replied and waved."Say goodbye to mommy!"I said to Sander.He looked at Frisk and smiled.Frisk smiled to.I snapped my fingers and teleported back to my house.

(After an hour of a WHOLE lot of explaining)

Everyone walked back home after I explained everything about Sander.Well not everything.I don't wanna tell them what we did.

They we're not impressed by my actions.But forgave me.Especially Papy.

"Well,Paps,I'll take your little nephew to sleep okay?"I said."OF COURSE BROTHER!GO AHEAD!"he replied.I chuckled.

I walked to my room and placed Sander on a crib I prepared.I kissed his forehead and rocked him to sleep.

But he was stubborn...Like his dad.Heh...Dad...

"Go to sleep,Sander."I said.Until...

Green magic wrapped around his light blue hands."What the?"I mumbled,confused.Then the green magic touched me,and a bright light was seen.

I opened my eyes as the light faded away and...

I HAVE A TAIL AND TWO CAT EARS?!IS THIS A NEKO?!

"You've turned me into a neko?!Wow!Guess you're more powerful than I thought!"I yelled.He kept laughing and laughing and giggling.

"Okay,enough laughing!Turn dad back now!"I told him and hugged him.Then suddenly he stopped."What?Turn me back."I said.He shook his head."YOU DON'T KNOW?!"I yelled.I signed and carefully placed him to his crib.

Gah!Frisk is gonna be here in a second!What do I do?!I can't perform magic like this?!Oh no oh no oh no oh n-

"SANS,I HEARD LAUGHING AND YELLING UP THERE!I'M GOING UP!"I heard Papyrus yell.

Oh no...I can't show Papy me!He'll flip!

The door opened and Papyrus walked inside.

"SANS?"he asked confused at my look.

"YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!YOUR A NEKO!!!"he squeled and grabbed his phone as Sander started laughing."SAY CHEESE!"

"WHAT?!Papyrus,NU!STAHP!"I tried to stop him but he already took a picture."I HAVE TO SHOW THIS TO THE HUMAN!"he cheered."PAPS NO!"I yelled then I heard a door open from downstairs.

Uh-oh...She's here!

Then my door opened again revealing...Her.I quickly hid under my bed."Hello Papy!Hello Sander!Where's Sans?"I heard her."THERE!"Papyrus yelled pointing me.

Dammit Papyrus...

She squeled as she saw me."EEKKK SANS,YOUR SO KAWAII!!!YOUR A NEKO!!!"She pulled me out and with my tail making me meow.

Wait did I just MEOWED?!

"YOUR MEOW IS SO CUTE!!!"Paps and Frisk cheered.Then she purred my ear.I purred...

STOP PURRING!!!

I felt my cheeks warming up...

"I love the compliments,guys.But can you get meow-t of this furry situation?!"I told them."SANS DON'T RUIN THE MOMENT WITH YOU PUNS!"Papyrus yelled."But your so cute!"Frisk squeled.

"I'd rather be myself thank you!"I told them.

"Ugh,fine!"she gave in."But...I don't know how..."she said."How did you even turn into a neko anyways?"

"Ask the kid."I pointed at Sander who is giggling.

Then she giggled along with Papyrus.

"C'mom!You have got to help me!"I yelled.

"Okay,okay!I'll try!"she said.

_______________________________________________

A/N:Yay finally done!Hehe,Sans became a neko.Lolz.

Anyways,BYE FLUFFYBEARS!LUV YOU!