Chapter 47:Be My Valentine

A/N:HELLO FLUFFYBEARS!!!Here's de second chappie of the day!That's it!NAH NAH ME JUST KIDDIN'!IT'S ALSO....THE VALENTINE SPECIAL!!!Happy Valentines Day again my dearies!I gotta warn you,this will be really long!Now...ON WITH THE STORY!!!

___________________________________________________

Sans' P.O.V.

It's Valentines Day,Sans....

It's just a special date!

You got this!

Right?

CALM YOURSELF

What if she doesn't like it?

"SANS.WILL YOU BE GOING ON A DATE WITH THE HUMAN?"Paps asked from his room.

"O-Oh!Y-Yeah!I just...hope she likes it..."

"OF COURSE SHE WILL!WHY WOULDN'T SHE?"

"I guess...."I chuckled with a bright blue blush.

I held the card on my boney hands.I signed,and it glowed blue.It disappeared.

Frisk's P.O.V.

With Papyrus taken care of,everything have been going well.

Hannah is here with us too.

And guess what day it is!Tuesday!!!Nope,that's not all!It's VALENTINES DAY!

A month for family,friends,couples and of course,love!

And I just as I was about to dress up,a card appeared in my room.It fell to the flood.I picked it up.

It's a white care with red ribbons surrounding it.Gold writings that said "I love you".I opened it up and more gold writings.

Dear Frisk,

"Roses Are Red,
Violets Are Blue,
I was always,
Diagnosed with loneliness flue."

"But once I saw you,
I felt like I had flew,
In the skies of heaven,
Where live an angel like you."

"So please don't leave,
I love you,
Be My Valentine Frisk,
Won't you?"

From Sans

I blushed by the sight,making me red.Curiosity overcame me,and of course love and had this feeling of being wanted.

Of course I'll be your valentine!

I wonder what he have in store...

I started to dress up for the special occasion.Since I don't know if it will be something fancy or something casual...I'll just wear a little bit of both.

I looked around my closet,trying to find the perfect outfit for the occasion.I saw a beautiful dark blue dress with blue lace as the short sleeves.I grabbed it and started wearing it.I tried to straighten it out.I wore black sandals and a white pearl bracelet.

"I think I found the perfect outfit!"

I started styling my hair and experimented with it.

Hey,a girl's gotta dress to impress.

I tied it into a fishtail braid.And it looked wonderful.I grabbed the Christmas gift I got from Mettaton which is a make-up kit and started to wear a little bit of make-up.I added a bit of foundation.And quite the kissable lips color of the lipstick for my lips.