Chapter 18

Chapter 18

S

ehun's pov:

"Here comes the aeroplane..." I cooed as I stuffed another spoonful of soup into his mouth.

"I'm not a five year old just in case you forgot." Suho scowled as he swallowed.

"Right." I regained my composure. "I'm sorry."

Offering him another spoonful, he shook his head. "I'm full."

Sighing, I put aside the bowl as he asked.

"Why would you stay back with me instead of having fun with the rest?"

"Why can't I?" I questioned back.

"I'm serious." He scrunched his eyebrows together.

"Alright." I mumbled inaudibly, making him raise an eyebrow.

"Firstly, I didn't feel like." I shrugged. "Second, I could use this chance to bond with you."

He bit his lip, trying to resist the smile that was already forming on his lips.

"So... What do you wanna do?" He made himself comfortable on the bed. Dragging a chair over beside him, I replied. "I dunno... Let's just chat."

"So..." He started as his voice trailed off. "Before I lost my memories... How was I as a person?"

"You hardly talked." Suho shrugged. "Only to Chanyeol and Luhan... Before he left that is."

"Hmm... That's exactly what Tao said." I muttered and Suho chuckled.

"Well, I know now that I should open up to the rest of you guys." I announced but Suho gave my hand a tight squeeze.

"You don't have to change yourself for us Sehun." He smiled. "We love you for who you are, our little maknae."

"I love you too hyung." I mumbled and wrapped my arms around his warm body.

"Alright!" He gently pushed me away. "The Sehun I knew was never so mushy."

"Yes sir!" I yelped and he laughed at my actions.

"Movie?" I suggested and his eyes sparkled.

"Yes please!"

"I'll go get the disc." I jumped to my feet and reached out for the DVD. Suho would love this movie, I swear this. Sliding the disc into the player, I hopped onto the bed in which Suho welcomingly cuddled me in his arms. Moments after the movie started, Suho finally broke the silence.

"Sehun, why does this show have such an eerie tune?"

"Aiya pabo." I slapped his arm playfully. "It's narrating a sad flashback."

"O- oh..." He muttered and shrunk a little closer to me.

And in... Three.

Two.

One.

"AAAAHHHHH SEHUN-AH!" Suho screeched into my ear.

"DID YOU SEE THAT? IT JUST POPPED OUT FROM BEHIND THE MAN!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I rolled back in laughter, clutching my tummy. Suho grumbled under his breath and quickly removed the disc.

"You know I hate ghost movies!"

"I know... Heh."

I blinked innocently at him while he just scowled.

"Sorry hyung." I wiped away a fake tear that escaped while he rolled his eyes at me.

"Don't get mad hyung..." I begged. "I'm sorry."

"I'll pick the movie this time." Suho narrowed his eyes at me and I just nodded my head.

"I bet you've never watched this before." He stated before lying back down on the bed beside me. And from that sentence, I finally realised how bad my predicament was.

Suho was going to have his revenge.

*

*

Luhan's pov:

The ten of us were in the van, on our way back to the dorm. Today was fun, but it wasn't perfect. Sehun wasn't here... As well as Suho of course.

Clutching the shopping bags in my hand tightly, I honestly hoped he would like the present I got for him. Sehun didn't get the chance to come with us and furthermore, he gave me a cap that day (which I cherish more than my life). Thus, I am obliged to get something for him.

Sehun would like it, I told my inner self. And thinking of the maknae once more, my heart fluttered into millions of butterflies. If thinking about him could already make me so queasy, how was I supposed to speak to him?

The van gradually went to a stop as everyone removed their earplugs, including me. We were home, and everyone was excited to see our two remaining members.

"We're home!" Kris announced as we slammed the door open... Only to be greeted by silence.

"Where are they- "

"OMO OMO NO..."

Baekhyun was interrupted by a sudden sound of agony.

When another cry was heard, we dropped our shopping bags (not caring where it landed) and headed straight upstairs in panic.

"Junmyeon!" Lay yelled, kicking Suho's door open and instantly his face fell. We were all greeted by a rather disturbing scene.

Sehun and Suho were wrapped one another, tears streaming down their faces. All around them were strewn with used tissue paper.

"How... Could this happen?" Sehun sobbed uncontrollably as he dabbed his tears away before throwing it onto the floor.

Finally, my attention was directed to the TV where a familiar show was playing.

"Isn't that Miracles in Cell no. 7?" Tao exclaimed. "That's it I'm going!"

Without another word he left and I was reminded of the time when he cried after watching this movie.

"When the heartstrings broke." Chen whispered to Xiumin, making me the latter snort in agreement.

"Hyung you're home!" Sehun suddenly spoke up, making me turn back to him. His eyes were red and his cheeks puffy. He looked... So attractive.

"Cmon," I said firmly and tried not to blush at his low and husky voice. God he sounded so sexy after crying.

Grabbing his arm, I lead him out of the room as the others dispersed... All except Lay who went to take care of Suho.

"Let's go get you washed up." I hugged him close and he nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck.

And I was wrong... Talking did not make me feel awkward. It in fact, gave me a sense of security, to forever protect the frail boy in my arms.

¤¤¤¤¤

Hey guys! Have u guys watched the show heartstrings? I heard Sehun and someone else (probably Chen) cried watching that show AHAHAHAHA.