Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Sehun's pov:

"Just a few days ago, he whacked you on the head with a baseball bat that popped out of nowhere," Luhan started. "And now he wants to spend the entire day with you outside, don't you find it a wee bit suspicious?"

"Nope!" I continued brushing my already fading chestnut brown hair. Okay, so practically Chanyeol found the bunny slippers I hid under my blanket on the bed. So he beat me with a god forsaken baseball bat. And that also made Luhan ignore me for a whole entire day because I 'dirtied' our bed with a pair of shoes.

Well played.

From the mirror, I saw Luhan humph unhappily as he sat down on the bed, his lips still pouted. Folding his arms, he resumed the tight glare he was giving me.

"I'll be back with a surprise." I sat down beside him and wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him closer. His face softened into pout.

"I just wanna spend more time with my boyfriend." He pursed his lips dejectedly and played with his fingers.

"When I come back, you'd be drooling over me." I teased and he scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"I might if you roll around in mud."

I stuck out my lower lip blatantly and flicked my fringe away from my eye. "Whatever makes you sleep at night."

We had a moment of intense staring until he finally conceded defeat.

"Alright." Stamping his hand down onto the bed, he gave in. "Just be careful okay?" He reminded and I pulled him into a hug, giving him a quick kiss on the temple on the way.

"I love you."

"I love you more." He replied muffledly into my shoulder.

"I love you most."

"... That's bullshit, you know it."

*

*

"Sehun, meet Apple." Chanyeol introduced, gesturing to a girl with literal rosy red apple cheeks and black ebony hair. She had multiple earrings on each of her ear and she wore blood red lipstick. Heck, she even looked like Snow White, just uglier.

"So you're the Sehun Chanyeollie has always been talking about." She smirked and extended a hand to shake mine. "Pleasured to meet you."

I didn't reply.

Awkward.

"Uhh..." She chucked nervously. "Meet my assistant, Minhee."

Minhee was the total opposite of Apple. She had curly auburn hair that rested on her shoulder perfectly and she looked shy, her lips pouted into a cherry. We shook hands as well and she took a step back, her cheeks flushed. I coughed.

Oh boy will Luhan be jealous if he sees this.

"So... Yeollie, what brings you here?" Apple latched her hand around Chanyeol's elbow and waggled her eyebrows. I nearly choked, horrified but he nonachantly placed an arm around her in reply.

"I was hoping you could give Sehun and I here a new hairdo."

"You've come to right place!" She shrieked in delight, whipping out a pair of scissors from her messy bun. Beaming at Chanyeol, she giggled and twirled a lose strand of hair that escaped.

Is she normal..?

"Hey you!"

I blinked when Apple yelled to get my attention.

"Minhee will be attending to you."

Kill me.

The auburn met my gaze and she turned even redder than she was just now, turning her back against me. She inched herself closer to her equipment and started polishing it to busy herself. Like I was dumb and wouldn't figure what she was planning.

"What would you like Yeol?" Apple cooed and the stupid idiotic yoda just bluntly pointed to a random hairstyle on a poster on the wall. Apple grinned and ruffled his hair affectionately and after that moment, I just couldn't take it.

"Apple, you do know that Chanyeol hyung is taken... Right?" I blurted and she froze. The next thing I knew, both of them were laughing their heads off, Chanyeol slapping his thigh continuously and her yanking at her hair.

This time, I'm ninety percent sure she's mental.

"I know my yeollie is gay." She spoke after peats of laughter.

Oh, so she knew.

"Then why are you hitting on him?"

"WHAT?"

They snorted again and started guffawing at my question. Apple wheezed as I scowled, rolling my eyes.

"She's just as straight as we are Sehunnie." Chanyeol explained, taking a deep breath to calm his tickly nerves. His words didn't really descend upon me until...

"You're a lesbian..?" I didn't try to mask my unmistakable shock. She smirked in reply as my eyes slowly travelled to Minhee who was shuffling her feet nervously. She peeked at Apple and blushed.

Oh great, they were an item.

"Well chop chop, let's get started." Apple slapped her hands and wrapped a cloth around Chanyeol's neck to make sure his hair wouldn't enter his shirt when she was busy slicing then off. Minhee did the same to me. While Chanyeol and his hairstylist babbled on and on about life, Minhee and I were dead silent.

"Wh- what hairstyle would you like?" She asked, her voice slightly trembling as she forced herself to look at me through the mirror.

I mustered up the sweetest of a smile I could give. "You're a good stylist, you decide for me."

She looked taken aback and she started stuttering. "M- me? Decide for EXO S- Sehun? What if the fans h- hate it and- "

"Shush... I trust you." I patted her hand lightly and she flushed red, finally nodding as she took out the equipment to start.

"You're dating Apple, right?" I implored after she snipped off a tuft of my hair, sweeping them onto the floor. She blushed (again) as she nodded, giving a quick glance at her boisterous girlfriend who was busy entertaining Chanyeol.

"Then..." I started. "Why do you seem to be interested in me?"

Who wouldn't be interested in me anyway?

Minhee coughed angrily and slapped me on the shoulder, much to my surprise. "Just because I'm in a relationship with a girl, doesn't mean I can't idolise a man."

"Hey now," I gave her an easy full blown grin. "That was the longest sentence you spoke to me."

Shyly, she blushed.

She was so god damn weird.