Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Sehun's pov:

The ride back to our dorms was quiet. Most of us were either sleeping away our hunger or listening to music. Baekhyun would always be Baekhyun no matter what. He was sucking up to Chanyeol, acting like a pathetic baby girl (followed up by Kai's request).

Luhan was right beside me, just gazing out of the window. We still hadn't spoke a single word. I refused to even look at him. Who was he to make me feel so hurt and angry all at the same time?

When we were back at home, Suho ordered some Chinese take away which would be sent to our dorms in thirty minutes. I was not hungry, not after what happened. As I made my way up the stairs, I could hear Luhan's soft footsteps behind me. I ignored him, pulling open my wardrobe to get my clothes and towel.

"Sehun- "

I didn't wait for him to finish by slamming the toilet door shut in his face. I was in no mood to talk. Stripping off my clothes, I turned on the faucet. I bit my lip as the water lightly splashed onto my face. Tears were threatening to spill as the wave of rejection came over me. I rubbed them away immediately... Even if I did cry, it will be camouflaged with the water droplets on my face.

I decided to stop my emotional nonsense and start taking my shower. Like what Tao's motto would be, never waste water.

When I was done, I dried my hair and gazed at my blurred reflection on the mist covered mirror. With my index finger pointed out, I swiftly traced out a broken heart on the glass. Getting dressed, I took one last glance at the picture I drew. I think he would understand my message.

I opened the door and spotted Luhan lying sprawled on the bed, using his phone. He jumped when he saw me and attempted to give me a hug but I dodged.

"Sehunnie." He started. "Did I do something wrong?"

I merely ignored his question and sat on the bed, pretending to use my phone. He sighed and locked himself in the bathroom.

Well that was tough. No matter what, I don't think I could ever ignore the love of my life.

Twenty minutes later, I could hear him hum a song before gradually dying out. He should have coming out any moment. However instead of exiting the toilet, I heard a cry of pain and a loud thud.

What happened?

Leaping up from the bed, I pushed the toilet door open. My eyes widened. Luhan doesn't lock the door whenever he bathes? Now that's a new fact...

Turning my attention to the groaning figure on the floor, I bit back an amused smile. He was rubbing his sore back, a toothbrush in his mouth. A little toothpaste escaped the corner of his mouth and I had to blink away that sexy sight. Crap, I think I feel my pants tightening.

Spitting out the toothbrush, he rinsed his mouth briefly before holding both my hands tightly.

"Did I hurt your feelings?" He asked, his eyes getting teary. Instead of answering, I took one of his hands and put it on my heart.

"It hurts." I finally managed to croak out and Luhan broke. He wrapped his arms around my waist and cried into my shirt.

"I'm so sorry Sehun." He sobbed as I stroked his hair gently.

"When you said you didn't like anyone, for a split moment I thought you were just playing with me." I answered truthfully and he dried his tears.

"I love you... Only you." He swallowed. "Don't ever doubt it again."

"I won't." I swore firmly and captured his lips with mine. When we broke away, both our faces erupted into a smile. Everything was fine now except for one thing.

"When are we gonna tell the rest about us?" I asked and he blinked confusedly.

"We won't."

"Why?" I retorted and he frowned.

"Do you really think they'd accept us?" He slammed the sink beside him.

"The twelve of us are one big family... We don't keep secrets from families." I explained and his frown deepened.

"That's not the main problem Sehun." He walked out of the stuffy bathroom and sat on the bed. I followed suit. "We're not the only ones who are gay."

"I'm sorry?" I raised an eyebrow, not quite getting what he was saying.

His voice dropped. "When I checked on Tao and Kris just now, I saw them cuddling and acting lovey dovey."

"That probably doesn't mean anythi- "

"No." He cut me off. "They kissed afterwards."

Oh.

I kept silent and Luhan sighed for the umpteenth time. "You see Sehun, that's exactly why we can't tell anyone."

I shook my head. "I don't understand. If Tao and Kris are together, it would be better for us to come clean with the truth. At least we will have support."

"I... I dunno..." Luhan muttered and I held his shoulders firmly.

"Do you want to be with me?" I implored and he nodded vigourously.

"I do, more than anything." He admitted and I gave him a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Then, trust me hyung." I gazed into his eyes. "If anything goes wrong, I'll leave EXO with you."

"You're willing to do that? For me?" He asked, genuinely surprised. I leaned my forehead against his.

"I will do anything for you, love."

"Fine..." He pursed his lips. "Let's do it... For our future." At his words, I locked him in a tight embrace. I don't think I could ever keep my hands off him

"Luhan I murmured after we moments of intimacy. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

He wriggled out of my embrace much to my unexpectation. "You made me wait so long..." He pouted sadly.

"Wait... What?" I blinked in hurt and he ruffled my hair.

"I will be your boyfriend Sehun... Just don't hurt my feelings." He warned and I squealed in happiness before kissing him.

"I love you so much." He kissed my nose.

"Me too."

"And by the way Sehun," He inched himself away from me and gestured to the bathroom. "You might want to clear that boner."

I completely forgot about the tent in my pants. Stupid Luhan and his mint toothpaste.