Chapter 60

Chapter 60

Luhan's pov:

"So now that you've sorted out the reasons of why you chose us," Kris started, his arms folded on his toned chest. "Tell us the plan." Chen beside him, sniggered in reply and hesitantly reached a finger out to the older's tummy, squealing when he had finally poked the lump of muscle. Kris looked feasted, waggling his thick eyebrows jokingly.

"Jongdae, those are called abs. Something that you might never have."

Solid burn.

"Yahhh! Tell that to Luhan hyung!" Chen pointed at me accusingly and lifted his biceps, flexing them to form a huge, sculptured bump of muscle. The sight proved Kris very wrong in what he had assumed- that Chen was a piece of fat. And now, his attention was directed to my stomach, trying to spot the existence of any manliness in me. My cheeks flushed as I swiftly covered up my chest, not wanting him to catch a glimpse of anything.

"Luhan hyung has abs." Kris tore his eyes away from me and told everyone. "I saw it once." Everyone 'ahhed' in response, giving me new, non-judgemental approving looks. Palming my somewhat flat yet textured abs, I heaved a sigh of relief that they weren't too small, just right noticeable.

"Anyway, back to the topic." Baekhyun raised his hand up high, wanting our utmost attention. We sniggered at his ridiculous action as he started flailing them comically in the air. "Plan A is to get Kaisoo together."

"Kaisoo?"

"We've decided that the only match for baby Kyungsoo is our one and only Kkamjong." Chanyeol winked as he tackled his boyfriend to the ground in an attempt to stop him from further waving his arms and whacking everyone on the head.

"That's not right." I shook my head, frowning.

This was wrong. They couldn't just assume that Kai would fall for D.O and vice versa. Because clearly, both the guys seem to have a taken a very strange interest on Sehun, and even if they didn't like him, there was also no way for them to just like one another in a snap of a finger.

"It'll be fine Luhan hyung." Baekhyun assured, allowing his body to be enveloped in a back hug by the giant, who looked exceptionally pleased at the skinship. "D.O is head over heels for Kai. We just gotta twist Kai's sexuality a little and kick Krystal out of the picture."

"Krystal?" My eyes widened.

"Yes," Chen sighed disappointedly, bringing his knees up to his chest and cuddling them. "They haven't broken up, according to SM." And all of a sudden, everyone in the room was affected by the sudden piece of sullen news, because if counting, they would have been dating for a year. If you asked me, that was a strong relationship that might last long.

Kris questioned as his eyebrows furrowed. "Are they truly in love, or just for political use to attract more fans?"

"No one knows. Even Kai refuses to tell us, let alone the managers." Chanyeol let out a frustrated groan, resting his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder. Baekhyun pouted at the sight of his disheartened partner before planting a chaste kiss on his temple. It worked as it earned a small contented smile from Chanyeol.

"Despite how tough the odds may be," Baekhyun started rhythmically, resting a palm on his heart and closing his eyes for a dramatic effect. "I have faith that plan A will work like magic."

With his explanation, the five of us instinctively stuck out our hands and positioned them in the centre of our circle, as a sign that we were all in for the plan... Wait.

"What's plan A?"

*

*

Step 1: Bribe Oh Sehun.