Chapter 57

Chapter 57

Luhan's pov:

And the next thing I knew, I was no longer standing, landing on something soft.

"Let me go!" I whispered-yelled as two strong arms firmly wrapped themselves around my waist. Squirming didn't seem to help because the grip on my torso just tightened. The amused stares from everyone made me roll my eyes as I swiftly reached under Sehun's left butt cheek and squeezed it.

He let out a yelp of surprise.

"Let me go." I growled, lowering my voice an octave down so the others wouldn't hear.

However instead of doing as told, he jerked his thighs up and positioned me such that I was snuggled deeper into his 'embrace'. The new seating was far too constrained for me, knowing how I was directly rested on top of his crotch. A whimper escaped my lips as he inched himself forward, reaching behind my right ear.

"We're still dating, don't forget that." His voice was deep and husky, temporarily taking away my breath. But the surprise was gone as quickly as it came and his words dawned upon me. He wanted me to play along. My heart stung as I quickly glanced down at my fidgeting fingers, trying to push back the tears that were threatening to form.

"You guys done with your hidden kisses?" Chanyeol chuckled, swinging an arm around Baekhyun to pull him closer. Sehun behind me hummed reluctantly and leaned forward to press his stomach against my back, making everyone laugh at how 'needy' he was. I ignored his touch, forcing myself to focus on the lovey dovey Taoris who were currently whispering sweet nothings to one another.

"Where's D.O?" Kai suddenly asked, his head darting left and right to look for the missing member. My body tensed immediately upon hearing the gory name.

"I think he's in there." Lay answered, giving the kitchen a quick glance.

"Well let's not care," Sehun shrugged. "He can take as long as he wants." His warm breath tingled my neck as he bent forward to my left ear. Goosebumps instantly appeared on my skin.

"You smell so sweet." Was all he muttered before giving the back of my ear a quick lick, making me freeze. He then peppered small kisses on the moist area, but no matter how, I couldn't bring myself to look happy. I knew I was trying hard enough since no one sensed the tension between me and Sehun, but the kissing, the warm touches, they were all fake. He didn't mean any of it.

"You're back!" Kai visibly beamed as the long awaited D.O emerged from the kitchen, carrying a tray of cupcakes. As appetising as they look, my tummy didn't seem like it could take in anything this moment.

Kris raised an eyebrow. "Luhan hyung, you look disgusted." Great observation.

"I'm fine Yifan!" I laughed, pretending to wave off his ridiculous comment. But to be very honest, what he said was true, too true in fact. How could I not look repugnated when Sehun had just used his teeth to tug on the hook of my earring?

"Woah Kyungsoo! That looks amazing!" Baekhyun eyed the cupcakes hungrily, licking his lips blatantly.

"Sehun and I baked it." D.O replied, giving me a quick hesitant glance, only to be shot a death glare from me. He gulped and looked back at Baekhyun, speaking quietly. "We spent the entire afternoon in the kitchen baking these. I even got my shirt dirty with some liquidy flour." D.O gestured to the white stain on his shirt that- what? My eyes widened at the supposed 'cum' evidence on his polo tee.

"And that was also why I didn't allow you to enter the kitchen." D.O continued, this time turning to face me completely. "It was meant to be a surprise. It's not what you thought it was."