Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Sehun's pov:

"Don't touch!"

"Why?" I whined, eyeing my ear from the rearview mirror. My hand had been itching to scratch the newly pierced wound and feel the ruby against my numb skin.

"Unless you wanna have infection and chop off your ear, you better do as I say." Kris warned as we exited the van, thanking the driver on the way. Grumbling unhappily, I carefully tucked my fringe behind the ear. Kris entered the passcode and the door opened, revealing a quiet and rather dull living room.

"Where's everyone?" I asked aloud and he pushed me behind him protectively.

"Stay behind me." He commanded and I laughed, slamming my hand against our front door. He was just so comical sometimes.

"Hyung, they probably just wanna scare us or some sort."

"You sure about that?" Kris narrowed his eyes at the familiar yet souless living room.

"Hyung!"

"Fine." He mumbled before letting me go from his tight grasp. I heaved a sigh of relief and rubbed my sore wrist. A sudden voice made me look up.

"Hi guys!" Tao greeted as he exited the kitchen. "The rest went out to practice their song."

My eyes widened.

"Oh no worries Sehun." He continued, waving his half eatened sandwich casually. "You're excluded."

Wow, how comforting.

Probably noticing my distraught appearance, Tao added. "Luhan hyung's upstairs by the way."

I'm glad to say, his attempt in making me feel better succeeded.

A stupid lovesick grin was plastered onto my face as I quickly excused myself from them, making my way up to our room. Would he noticed my new earring? I hope he does... Afterall the other half was meant for him.

Stopping right before the door, I brushed my fringe up slick, hoping it would stay that way when I entered. I didn't want Luhan critiscing how my hair looked like some bird nest.

"Please, just gimme a little more time."

I blinked. I most definitely did not say anything... Did I?

"No... I have not forgotten." The familiar sounding voice spoke up.

Luhan.

Placing my ear against the door, I began to eavesdrop.

"Please understand..." Luhan begged and my heart clenched. I wanted nothing more than to enter and pull him into a tight hug.

"You know I care for Sehun."

He's on the phone.

"I care for you too but..."

What? Who the heck was he talking to?

"He needs me... please. It's too soon."

My heart curled up in jealousy. I would personally rip off the head of whoever that was.

"He needs me, you need me too. But I can't be with both of you at the same time."

My suspicions were raised, very very high. Who needed my Luhan? Could he be secretly dating his fan? No... He couldn't. He was gay right?

"I can't choose between you and Sehun!"

The next sentence was almost a yell. I bit my lip, tears prickling under my eyelids. Betrayal and hurt was all I felt. There really was someone else, but he still had a choice... Me, or whoever that bastard was.

"Yes... I will make my decision soon."

Damn it.

I mentally punched a wall. Why couldn't he had made his choice today? I loved him, I really loved him with all my heart but there just had to be a third wheel. But he wouldn't cheat on me... Would he?

"Shit!" He cursed and I heard a loud thump from inside. I opened the door just to nearly get a phone flung onto my face. Thankfully, I dodged just in time as Luhan gasped.

"Oh my god Sehun ah! I'm so sorry!" He apologized as he leapt off the bed and pulled me into an embrace. "Did my phone hit you anywhere?"

I shook my head, closing my eyes shut to enjoy the feeling of his arms around my waist warmly. Who knows? It could be the last time we hugged.

"You didn't answer my question this afternoon." He pouted, pinching me lightly on the bicep. He even seemed normal, like he hadn't been quarrelling with someone over the phone.

I quickly made up an excuse. "I was really busy." I explained hastily as he sighed, nodding as he slumped down onto the bed. He eyed me and waved his arms, beckoning me to come closer.

"It's okay, I had a pretty rough day myself too." He sighed unhappily, interlocking our fingers.

I know.

"What happened?"

He shrugged, running a hand through his hair. "Nothing much... So what did you do today with Kris?"

A large grin was plastered onto my face as I completely forgot about the disturbing phone call incident. I twirled clockwise, giving him a full view of my body. "Do I look any different?"

I felt a little nervous and awkward as he arched an eyebrow and began to scan me from head to toe. His eyes stopped directly on my right ear. He then beckoned me to sit on the bed and I did as I was told, positioning myself beside him. Slowly, he held up a tuft of my hair and gasped.

"You pierced your ear?"

"Yup!" I erupted into a huge smile, gripping his hands tightly. "How do I look?"

"You look hot... As usual." He confessed, turning bright red at his words. "I gotta thank Kris later."

Was that all he was gonna say?

"Hey!" I pouted, bringing my knees up to my chest. "I chose the earring."

He laughed. "I know, your type never really did change."

Of course.

"I love you." I muttered all of a sudden and Luhan doubled back a little, looking surprised at my sudden confession.

"I know Sehun." He gave me a nervous smile, gently brushing his hand over my cheek. I slapped it away from my face and stood up abruptly, glaring at him.

"Then why aren't you saying anything?" I challenged and his eyes widened.

"Sehun! Calm down- " He started but I hollered, interrupting him.

"Are you cheating on me?"