Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Luhan's pov:

The rest of the days flew by oh so quickly. It was already Sunday, but it didn't really matter since EXO was in a temporary break due to Sehun's old accident. EXO's manager was having a panic attack everytime he sees Sehun jumping and hopping around with Kai on the couches. I would understand how he felt, an important idol suffering from amnesia yet acting so hyper. I too myself would have a migraine.

Word has already spread that EXO's comeback was not coming... Which was utter bullshit since Sehun's condition was not allowed to be exposed to public. What surprised me was that, no one even bothered about their reputation, not Kim Junmyeon. Previously he was still being paranoid when Sehun had collapsed in the supermarket with D.O, and when he found out about the hidden couples, but right now he seemed so nonchalant about this fact.

As for me and Sehun? Nothing has changed within these few days. He has still been hanging out with Kai, touching here and touching there rather inappropriately might I mention. Of course, becoming the caring and understanding boyfriend I was by nature, I tried not to let it get to me. But sometimes it really hurt so much, I had to run to Xiumin for comfort that my own boyfriend couldn't provide. Besides, the awkward tension between Sehun and I was too obvious. Whenever I had stepped inside a room, he would just leave. When I start a conversation, he would give short replies. I wake up every morning with him gone, to find him downstairs all bubbly with Kai. It was really painful, apart from the rare night pecks he gave me some nights, we hardly had any skinship.

And it had also been exactly two weeks since he had kissed me on the lips. I could distinctly remember the last time we did that was the morning of the accident. A part of me blamed Lay for all these happenings, but I knew I was being ridiculous. Yixing had been nothing but helpful to me when Sehun and I were separated. I couldn't blame him for Sehun's incident.

"Luhan hyunggg!" Tao's loud whining from downstairs could be heard clearly. "D.O cooked scrambled eggs!"

Yum. I thought unenergetically.

Throwing on some random teal coloured shirt and pants, I ruffled my hair to make it look messy (in a good way) and headed downstairs where everyone was gathered in front of the table, eyeing the food greedily. My gaze met Sehun, who had his eyes locked on me for a split second, before turning over to face Kai.

Kai.

Kai again.

My fists clenched.

It was always Kai. Of course he did hang out with Tao occasionally, but he was of no threat since he was dating Kris. Kai and Sehun was making my life so miserable. A hatred towards the tanned dancer had already started to form inside me, but I knew this wasn't entirely his fault. Sehun was the one running over to him and as a good friend, he couldn't just chase him away. Dragging the only available seat out (which was directly in front of Sehun) , I plopped myself down, a death glare directed to anyone who so as looks at me.

"Rough night?" Chanyeol teased.

"You will have one if you don't watch what you're saying." I snapped, my fingers reaching out to the piece of slightly burnt toast, tearing it into half. Huffing, I chomped down a piece unattractively.

"Lu's in a bad mood." Kris stated from beside me, his hand reaching up to my shoulder blade to rub it soothingly. From the corner of my eye, I spotted Sehun whipping his head up so fast to catch a glimpse of Yifan touching me. His gaze hardened immediately, but he turned back to continue talking to Tao about some random anime show.