Chapter 63

Chapter 63

Luhan's pov:

"What?" Lay's voice cracked as he stared brokenly at Suho. The leader instantly threw his arms around him, not caring if his foot had just hit Sehun in the calf. My boyfriend groaned in pain as I stifled a giggle at his pained expression. Unfortunately for me, he heard it, giving me a quick glare while massaging the wound.

"It's not that I have no feelings for you." Suho continued, directing our attention back to the almost-couple. "In fact, I like you. I really like you, I'm just not ready to be in a relationship yet, not with EXO's long break for Sehun's accident... As the leader, I have to plan out our upcoming schedules, and also give our fans the impressions we're gonna plan a big come back. Until then, wait for me." His last sentence was barely a whisper as he buried his face into Lay's shoulder.

Knowing Yixing was always kind at heart, a part of me had relaxed, believing that he would do what's right.

"I'll wait." Lay muttered quietly, but we all heard it crisp and clear. Tao let out a confident whoop, clearly approving the chinese's patience. A look of relief brushed past Suho's face as he pressed a quick kiss on Lay's forehead, sitting back down on his seat, though it was hard to miss their intertwined hands.

"Well ain't that something?" Chen coughed awkwardly, earning a few chuckles as he spun the bottle. The tension in the room once again thickened as the bottle began twirling in repeated circular motions. My heart nearly skipped a beat as it began to halt at my direction.

No!

In a state of frenzy, I hunched down, blowing desperate breaths at the glass bottle, hoping it'd move a little more to the side. Voices of amusement erupted upon my miniscule action.

"Cheat!" Sehun exclaimed, his strong arms gripping my shoulder, pulling me back. I rolled my eyes, slapping his chest playfully as he snorted at my desperate attempts of trying to avoid being the next unlucky target. But nonetheless, a laugh shot right up my throat as I saw the bottle pointing straight at Sehun's foot.

"Sehun is next." Chanyeol spoke up for me, despite the irresistible pout on Sehun's lips. Still grumbling, he leaned his entire body weight on me, my fingers instinctively reached up to stroke his hair. Tilting his head to side, I caught a glimpse of his face. That expression was clearly begging me to give him the dare (since I was a gamemaster) instead of the others who might make him do something ridiculous.

"I dare you to- " Before finishing my sentence, someone decided to rudely cut in.

"Luhan hyung, you're exempted from this round for using cheat methods."

One look of Byun Baekhyun's beady little eyes staring straight at mine and I knew, he wanted me to lose the chance of daring my own boyfriend. His eyes twinkled under the light as he rested his chin on his palms, shooting Sehun a flirtatious wink, where my fists unknowingly clenched.

"Oh Sehun, I dare you to kiss me."

With that sentence out of his grotesque mouth, Chanyeol and I leapt out reflexively, me pulling Sehun further from the leaning male who already had his lips all puckered up. Chanyeol, much to my immense relief, wasn't exactly fond of this dare as he yanked the boy back on his supposed seat.

"Your lips are only for me." He warned possessively, growling when Sehun tried to protest. My good for nothing boyfriend then slumped back down on the floor, unable to speak up for himself.

"A dare's a dare," Baekhyun continued, though it was hard to miss his mischievous glint. Visibly, he didn't seem to like the idea of Sehun having any physical contact with him, but back behind that sneaky little brain of his, was definitely an evil plan. How dare he...