Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Luhan's pov:

Fear.

Desperation.

Hate.

Emotions that I had never experienced -all at once- before.

They said I had lost my mind.

How could I not, when my boyfriend was admitted to the hospital? Everyone said I had went berserk that day when I screamed in agony and tried to lunge myself out of the door. They told me to calm down, I couldn't. They didn't let me leave the house, but I wanted to. They said I couldn't visit him, all the ex members couldn't, it was too risky to show our faces in public, but I had to see him. So they confined me, taking away almost everything I had, including Sehun.

A part of me knew I had went overboard when I headed straight to the kitchen on the day of the accident to grab a chopping knife. Threatening to slash myself if they didn't do as I pleased, I nearly got my way through the hospital... Until Tao knocked me out with a hit on my neck. The next thing I knew, I've been locked up in my room.

For the next three days, I had received no news from Sehun. I was disoriented, confused and mostly, broken like hell. I had absolute no contact with the outside world. The members would take turns to send in my three daily meals at the designated timings. They'd always come in pairs, one guarding the door to ensure I wouldn't run out, the other holding my tray of food. Last night turned out pretty bad when I threw my tantrum at Baekhyun, flipping my food over and staining his shirt. To my surprise, he didn't flinch or even yell at me for destroying his designer shirt. Baekhyun just apologized and left with Chanyeol, who promptly locked the door.

I was stuck, in this horrid room all alone with no one.

"S- Sehun..." A whimper escaped my lips as I brought my knees up to my chest, sobbing quietly into my hands. I cried, cried so badly like there was no tomorrow. Why couldn't they just let me see him? Or even let me know how his condition was going? My boyfriend was suddenly admitted to the hospital, no one bothered to tell me what had even happened. Did he collapse? Did he had an attack? Was he knocked down by the same bastard driver that had caused him to lose his memories? The thought of Sehun forgetting about our relationship had me bawling aloud in seconds, my unattractive hiccups and slurs bringing goosebumps to my skin.

"Luhan hyung!" I heard the clicking sound of the door unlocking and a mortified gasp.

"别哭." Tao squatted down beside me at the edge of my bed, his fingers reaching up to my cheeks to delicately wipe off some of the flowing tears. "Crying would do you no good."

"I'm here hyung," Kris added, scooping me up into his arms and resting me on the bed, in which I swiftly wrapped myself under the blanket. "If you promise me you'd not overreact, we will tell you what happened that day... Alright?"

The proposition he offered was clearly impossible for me, but having an emotional break down half way knowing the truth was still better than being kept in the dark. Swallowing hard, I nodded at the three chinese members.

"I'll begin." Lay dragged a chair beside the bed as Kris went to shut the door, not locking it though. It brought me great comfort, convincing me that they had started to put more trust in me that I wouldn't escape.

"Remember the day I brought Sehun out?" Lay started.

How could I forget? It was the day that my gate to hell opened.

"We were cycling, no... I was teaching him to cycle." Yixing said. "He was doing a really great job, so I let go of the bike. I cheered him on... But he got shocked and lost control."