Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Sehun's pov:

Silence. That was all that was present in the room.

I cleared my throat but no one seemed to be paying any attention. The ten other boys apart from Luhan and I were fixed on their food, as if stuck in their own world.

"You sure this is a good idea?" Luhan whispered into my ear and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Definitely."

"You should eat first." Luhan sighed defeatedly and gestured to the bowl of ramen in front of me. I gave in to his plea and took a bite of noodles.

Mhmm... Tasty.

Perhaps I was hungry as well. Food comes first, the discussion can wait. I took another slurp of delectable goodness.

"Jongdae hyung, why do you keep watching Xiumin hyung?" Our comfortable silence was broken by a sudden voice.

"I- I'm not!" Chen's eyes widened in shock, nearly dropping his chopsticks on the floor.

Kai sang-song. "Liar liar pants on fire- " He stopped when the other stood up and stole a slice of chicken from his bowl of ramen.

"Hyung... " He whined comically, making all of us laugh. "You can't help hidden feelings you know?"

Chen tensed at the teasing. "Says who?" He retorted unhappily.

"Nevermind that," Xiumin placed his hand on the younger's shoulder in an attempt to calm him down. "Why exactly were you staring at me?"

Chen's cheeks reddened (something I thought a troll like him couldn't do) and he gaped like a goldfish. "U- Umin hyung, I... I..."

"Speaking of feelings," I spoke up, making everyone turn to me. Finally. Chen shot me a thankful look and I gave him a lopsided smile. Now that I had everyone's attention...

"I'm in a relationship with someone." I announced, a part of me anxious to see the members' reactions. Instead of the excited cheers I anticipated, the silence in the dining room only seem to reverberate in my eardrums.

"Have you told manager?" Suho asked urgently, his eyes wide with worry. Not quite getting what he was implying, I shook my head.

"What are you thinking?" Junmyeon snapped, slamming his knife down onto his plate, nearly cracking it. "As an SM idol, love relations are so important it might affect your very own career. If the company finds out you have been dating someone behind their backs, they'd set you up with someone else or worse, kick you out of EXO."

Instinctively, I gulped nervously at the consequences.

"Grandpa, lighten up." Baekhyun probably noticed how horrified I was by the sudden facts. He frowned at the leader disapprovingly. "Our baby Sehunnie just got himself a person to love and cherish. As his hyungs, we should give him the support he deserves before all the annoying administrative stuff. So..." Baekhyun ended his long and somewhat deep speech, turning to wink at me. "Who's the lucky girl?"

Girl.

Girl.

Was that the impression they all had? That a man could not acquire feelings for another man?

As if it were meant to be another direct blow to my deceiving heart, D.O questioned eagerly. "Was she the girl who took your first kiss?"

"What makes you guys think it's a girl?" Xiumin cut in, his large and defined eyes slicing every single one of us with his death glare. "Sehun for all we know could be dating a guy! What about the hunhan that we used to ship?"