Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Lay's pov:

"Go away."

Completely ignoring his words, I pushed the door open and tried to ignore his sprawled position on our shared king sized bed. His eyes narrowed upon noticing me.

"Before you say anything," I silenced him rudely. "This is my room too. You have no right to chase me out."

"I... I was gonna say come sit beside me." Suho looked at me with his freaking big and innocent eyes. My heart melted. I could never stay angry at him for long.

Silently, I trudged over to the bed and sat down, an awkward silence held between us.

"I'm sorry for my behavior towards you just now." He apologized, wrapping himself under the covers. "I'm just so taken aback... I mean, I never knew about the hidden couples."

"Never mind them first." I spoke firmly. "I wanna talk about us."

"Clearly, you know how I feel towards you." I started and he frowned. "I want to hear your reply... Although I know what it is."

"I'm so confused Yixing." He covered his face under his palms. "I know I've been showing favoritism towards you but... I'm not sure what's this feeling... I'm not sure if I really like you."

"The last time I checked, I'm pretty sure I'm straight like an uncooked spaghetti." He chuckled emotionlessly. "If I can't even accept gay relationships... I dunno how we're gonna work us out."

"Then don't." I held his hand comfortingly. "Let it all flow."

"B- but..."

"Junmyeon... Don't let your selfishness and uncertainty break your brothers' hearts." I pleaded. "I know you don't like me in that sense, but do it for the people you love."

"I don't want to hurt them..." He whispered.

"I think what you can do, is support them." I explained and he turned to look me in the eye. I bit my lip to stop myself from gasping. His blotchy and swollen, tear stained face was absolutely heart breaking.

"But what about managers?" He croaked. "We can't hide this from them."

"Or... Maybe we could." I winked and he looked horrified.

"I don't think that's appropriate." He mumbled and I sighed before standing up.

"Come." I hauled him to his feet and silently we crept out to the corridor where the other rooms were located.

We stopped outside the very first door as I hushed him. We then pressed our ears to the door.

"What are we gonna do?" Suho tensed after hearing Sehun speak.

"Suho's the leader... We have to listen to him." Luhan's voice broke half way and the maknae sniffed.

"But I wanna be with you hyung..."

"I love you too Sehunnie... But sometimes, life is unfair."

Slowly, I pulled Suho away from hunhan's room and he stumbled into my arms.

"L- Lay... I..."

"Shhh..." I placed a finger on his lips and a faint blush crept to his cheeks. I beamed at how nervous I could make him.

I lead him to the one beside theirs... Kris and Tao's room. Surprisingly, their door wasn't fully closed. He took a deep breath and we peeked in.

"Ge... Everything will be fine... Right?" Tao asked, sitting cross legged on the bed.