Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Luhan's pov:

"Watch your step." I warned, my grip on Xiumin's biceps tightened if even possible. He nodded weakly as I kicked the taxi door open, not even bothering to spare a glance at the driver, who looked pissed at my actions. Cautiously, I held the older firmly, hauling up to his feet. After the man had received the pieces of crumpled money notes, the car sped off.

After Xiumin had vomited his guts out at who knows where, it was obvious that he was in no fit condition to continue our outing to the cinema. The faithful and loving Jongdae was obliged to accompany the sick hoe (yes, I call my bestest friend a lovely hoe) but Xiumin being a caring and sweet boyfriend, had forced to him not to. And if you'd ask me, I find it ridiculous that they would actually fight about this topic.

"Why can't I bring you back?" Chen had asked. "Why would you trouble Luhan hyung?"

I added "I honestly don't mind- "

"He's gonna take me back, that's final." Xiumin was definitely a descendent of a greek god because he was that kind of people who could still look really attractive despite being sweaty and flustered all over. "Did you really think Luhan can concentrate on the movie if his boyfriend isn't around?"

"Actually, I think he won't either way." I heard Baekhyun whispering from a corner, which brought sniggers to the rest of the members who were 'watching the show'. Thankfully, the scowl on my face was enough to wipe the stupid grin off their faces.

"Chenny." Xiumin took a step forward, wrapping his arms around the Chen's waist. "I know you've been wanting to watch that movie ever since it was released, don't hesitate because of me."

"But- "

"No buts, you're going to enjoy the show and Luhan's gonna take care of me for the day." Xiumin was persistent, leaving Chen with no choice but to give in.

"Alright Xiu." He muttered reluctantly, placing a soft peck on the elder's cheek. "You truly are a good boyfriend."

Xiumin pouted. "Only good? Not the best?"

"Nuh uh." Chen shook his head. "How can you be when that role is taken by me?"

Everyone groaned in response at his lame response while Xiumin just laughed, giving him a soft peck on the cheek. "Luhan and I will make a move now."

Chen nodded, but quickly added. "But first let me hail you both a cab."

And, that was how we were safely back to our starting destination with Chen's secure escort. "We're almost home." I assured, punching in the passcode for the gate. Swiftly, the door swung opened and I scooped Xiumin up into my arms, stepping in. He sighed contentedly and snuggled himself deeper into my chest. It tickled, but my main priority was to look out for Sehun... Who was nowhere to be seen.

A part of me wanted to throw Xiumin somewhere and search the entire house, but it'd be wrong to ditch a best friend that had stood up for me in bad times. Sighing, I slid my bag down on the couch and adjusted the weight I was carrying. He moaned uncomfortably and I shushed him, placing a hand on his forehead.

"It has increased..." Muttering, I clambered up the stairs and to his room. He laid on the bed as sickly as ever and I started rummaging through their drawers. Aha! I beamed, whipping out a hankerchief. The sink in the bathroom was thankfully located a few steps away as I quickly soaked the cloth in ice cold water. Folding it into a neat rectangular shape, I headed back to the male already asleep on the bed before positioning it on his forehead.