Chapter 75

Chapter 75

Sehun's pov:

If I had the choice again, would I still pick this path of fame?

Another wish.

Another life.

I would've probably been a dance trainer, or perhaps have taken over my dad's business, but whichever job I did get, it sure wouldn't include a mob of fans to somewhat harass my private life. But also, meeting my beloved ten brothers and the love of my life would never have happened.

I was glad I made this decision even though happiness had to end rather soon, having repeated itself twice. It was my fault to begin with, for not telling everyone that I've regained my memories. In fact, a small part of me even wished I never got them back. Without those recollection, Luhan would still be here. Kris and Tao would still be here. I would still be happy. Now, all I could feel was that same stab of betrayal as a few years ago when the trio left.

"Sehun, how's it going?" Baekhyun's fingers were clenched around a plastic mineral bottle as he sashayed over to me. "This backstage room is pretty stinky don't you think? They really should have given us a better room with more ventilation, seeing that our performance is up in, give or take, ten minutes."

"It's fine hyung, I'm just hoping I won't screw up the dance moves later."

"Well I'm sure you won't." Baekhyun smiled forcedly and swiftly reached out for my foundation powder on the dressing table. I caught a few words here and there as he muttered irritatedly while tapping on my cheek bones. "Your make up artist can't even blend up your simple foundation. She should really get sacked for doing such a horrible job."

"And don't you dare tell her about what I just said." He continued and I nodded obediently.

"Say," He said when finished with my last minute touch ups. "You've been acting strange since last night. Was it because of the lube Chan asked you to buy?"

Before I could even reply, he cut me off with heaps of rants. Oh Jesus, is there anything that I can stuff into his- "Oh heavens! I knew asking the maknae for such an obscene favour was a bad idea! Please forgive Chanyeol, I tried to stop him, I really did, but- "

"It's not that." I sat back on my cushioned chair as Baekhyun eyed me sceptically. "I just saw some bug on the way to the convenience shop yesterday. It landed on my wrist and I'm just really traumatised."

"That's an awful lie Sehun." Baekhyun narrowed his eyes, but the corner of his lips quirked up ever so slightly. But it disappeared as quickly as it appeared when he opened his mouth to speak again. "I won't force you if do not wish to tell me, just know that the members and I would always lend a listening ear if you ever have any issues."

My entire life is a mess.

"Alright, thank you hyung."

"Knock knock"

"You're up in three minutes." The dressing room door swung open and in popped our manager's head. Upon making eye contact with me, he beamed and mouthed a quick 'fighting'. I smiled weakly as the door then closed back shut.

"We should make a move now." Baekhyun stood straight up, slapping non existent dust off his pants. I followed suit, not forgetting to take the microphone headset lying on the table. With that, the two of us exited my dressing room and assembled outside with the rest of the members.

Instantly, I was greeted with the sight of Lay crushed tight in Suho's embrace. The chinese male had spent a few months straight in China, only meeting us straight here before the performance. Anyone could tell he was dead tired, having to promote in China, and in Korea. It truly was lucky that today's performance was in Beijing, such that Yixing was able to join us. But nonetheless, I knew for a fact that Suho met him yesterday, unlike the rest of us. It was obvious, since he had requested to have a single room last night than to share one with me. No doubt, Lay snuck in to spend time with him. All in all, that led to me being the odd one out, having no partner, literally and figuratively.