Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Sehun's pov:

Today was one of the rare occasional dates in which Luhan could actually wake up just as early as I do. My eyes fluttered open to catch a glimpse of the bright and cheery sun radiating from our open window. The morning glory had chased away every ounce of sleepiness I had initially as I clasped a hand over my mouth to yawn.

"Morning Sehunnie."

A slight movement from my left and the sudden voice made me snap my head over. For no apparent reason, Luhan too was awake as he rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"It's only eight, you should sleep in." I cupped his cheeks and pecked his forehead. He sighed contentedly but shook his head. I grinned and puckered my lips onto cheek affectionately. After a couple more kisses here and there (except for our lips since Luhan hated sharing dirty breaths), he swung his legs out and heaved himself up onto the floor.

I pulled him back down on my lap for another kiss on the nose.

"You sure you don't wanna rest?"

He nodded. "You're going out with Lay today, I should spend my morning with you then."

"You're so thoughtful and kind." I murmured into his silver hair and pressed our lips together. Much to his distaste, he struggled to push himself off my chest but I held him firmly. Giving in, he relaxed and finally kissed back. I lay back down on the bed, allowing his fully body weight to rest on mine. Our lips never separated, his tongue now finding mine as we battled for dominance. He moaned as I nibbled on his lower lip. The sound excited me before I slowly kissed my way down his jawline and onto his neck. I sucked on the flesh and he mewled lewdly, his hands reaching up to give my hair a heavy tug. It was a major turn on for me while I reconnected our lips in a hot and sloppy kiss, flipping him over so he was underneath me.

"Enough..." Luhan giggled softly after a few minutes of making out in that position. He seemed a little out of breath as he breathed in deeply, regaining his composure. His mouth was ajar and his plump lips were now bruised. Even his neck was covered with the lovebites.

"Alright." I gave him one last peck on the lips before getting off him, walking over to the dressing table.

From the mirror, I saw myself frowning at my disheveled hair and also slightly swollen lips. That was really one thing I hated alot after making out for a period of time. Both parties would look ugly and disoriented. My eyes went back to Luhan who just clambered off the bed. His eyes were slightly teary, but the desperate glint was hard to miss. He then locked himself in the bathroom.

I laughed, returning back to comb my hair.

I really do love my boyfriend.

*

*

"Hyung, you're early." D.O commented as we stepped into the kitchen. Luhan beside me nodded eagerly as I watched the called boy make another piece of pancake. Our usual caretaker was also helping out to make the milky sweet mixture. Her eyes met my gaze and she nodded her head in a greeting. I did the same.

"Can I help?" Hesitantly, I offered. D.O coughed in surprise just as our caretaker smiled.

"There's no need for that, thank you Sehun."

"But- "

"I'm in my late forties, I can do this simple thing. Besides, I'm teaching Kyungsoo many recipes." She added, giving me a pat on the shoulder. "Go hang out with Luhan, you both used to be so close."