Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Luhan's pov:

I sighed again as I dabbed the damp cloth gently onto Sehun's pale face. Sweat trickled down his forehead as he breathed heavily, constantly gasping for air.

When Sehun collapsed, Suho wanted to call the hospital but it was too risky. Thus, I told him not to. After all, I believed I was the only person Sehun told to about him remembering bits of his past. Everyone else had no clue as to what happened.

I linked his collapse with his intake of memories. I could be wrong, but it was the most logical reason that explained all of this. He may not tell me anything yet, but I'll wait. I trust him to make accurate decisions. Then, fear struck me.

What if there was something seriously wrong? And I just ignored it and assured everyone that all Sehun needed was rest?

Instinctively, I placed a hand on his warm cheek. "Pabo, I love you."

"If anything happens to you, I'll never forgive myself." I murmured and stroked his hair. Cold fingers suddenly wrapped around my hand as Sehun's eyes fluttered open.

"I love you too hyung." He managed to croak out before coughing into the blanket.

Anxious, I helped him sit up and gently patted his back as he continued choking. I think my heart was about to explode into a flurry of butterflies. Biting my lip, I tried hard not to grin stupidly like a clown. Sehun actually said that he...

"You're my favourite hyung..." He murmured. "You read my diary didn't you?"

Or... Maybe not.

I tried hard not to let my disappointment show as I quickly swallowed. "Are you feeling better?"

"Now that you're here." Sehun teased and I turned bright red at his comeback.

"I'm serious..." I pouted and he sighed and he stretched his back.

"Honestly, I feel fine. Just a tiny headache... And my back hurts."

I helped his weak and petite body sit upright and questioned warmly. "Do you wanna eat anything?"

He shook his head. "How long was I out Lu?"

"Two hours." I muttered and he gasped lightly. He then sighed.

"Sorry for making you worry all the time..." He thumbed his dry and chapped lips and snuggled under the blanket.

"It's okay... You wanna go back to sleep?" I offered and he shook his head firmly.

"Let's watch a movie." He suggested and an idea struck me. Fumbling for my ipad, I began going online to search for the episodes.

"Are we watching a drama series?" Sehun pulled me down to the bed beside him as I swallowed and tried to hide the tinge of pink visible on my cheeks.

"Done." I lay back on the bed and plugged in earphones, handing one to Sehun. "Enjoy the show."

The next few hours were spent away as we laughed our hearts out, completely throwing away all our unhappiness and worries.

*

*

"So... EXO next door is it?" Sehun asked when the show ended as he snuggled into my chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I thought I could explode any moment. The feels were killing me.

"Y- yeah..." I replied and in an attempt to make him laugh, I continued. "You were pretty gay in the movie if you asked me."

He burst into fits of giggles which sounded like tinkling bells. Well, you're whipped Luhan. I'm acting like a girl.

"I don't recall acting in any movie... Was I really really close to that Gwangsu guy?" He asked and I shrugged.

"When you guys filmed the movie, I already..." My words subconsciously trailed off as I recalled the past. I left the band right before they were practicing for the show. The pain and hurt I experienced then all came back in one moment.

"You already left." Sehun continued, his voice unusually low.

"Yeah..." I let out a puff air and tried not to let his words get to me. "Whenever I had the time, I would rewatch the show a couple of times."

Sehun was about to open his mouth to answer but was interrupted by a knock on the door. It creaked open and there revealed Kai.

"Dinner is served." He grinned cheekily and stomped away, letting out a few whoops down the way. I knew why.

"Everyone prepared a surprise for you downstairs." I started and pulled the blanket off our bodies. "Let's go!"

"Pull me up!" He whined while pouting. And of course I could never say no to him.

Effortlessly, I hauled him up to his feet and he stood a few centimeters away from me. His adam's apple bobbed up and down before he leaned in to press his lips against my forehead.

"Thanks for spending the afternoon with me... And for understanding."

His words made me smile. I knew I had secured a special spot in his heart, and no one else could replace it.

As we made our way down, I watched as Sehun's eyes lit up like firework as he gaped at the widespread of western food on the table. Fried chicken, pizza, mashed potatoes, you name it.

"You kept your promise hyung!" Sehun squealed and lunged into D.O's embrace. Kai was too busy ogling at the food than to bother about the hugging pair.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Kris and Suho whispering suspiciously, constantly whipping their heads to glance at the maknae. Whatever they planned, it had better be good.

I would not afford anyone to hurt Sehun... Not anymore. Not especially after I had fallen so deep.

¤¤¤¤¤

So hey guys, I mean no offence when I say EXO next door is gay. I adore the show so much!!